STARTING TO LOOK FOR BIRTH CONTROL IDEAS NEED SO ADVICE!!

I WAS ON THE SHOT BEFORE I GOT PREGO.... I WAS ON IT WAY TO LONG AND IT TOOK ME A YEAR TO HAVE A PERIOD AFTER I STOPED IT SO I WANT SOMETHING THAT WILL KEEP ME FROM GETTING PREGO AGAIN RIGHT AWAY BUT IF WE DECIDE TO TRY I WANT SOMETHING THATS NOT GONNA TAKE FOREVER TO GET OUT OF MY SYSTEM. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

momma2beat21

Asked by momma2beat21 at 1:51 AM on May. 28, 2009 in Health

• Mirena
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:01 AM on May. 28, 2009

• try reading the book Taking Charge of Your Fertility by Toni Weschler...she explains everything really well and shows how to use the family awareness method...no hormones!
    BethTTC

Answer by BethTTC at 2:49 AM on May. 28, 2009

• Try using birth control pills! But talk to your doctor first and get all the information that you need! And also do some research on all the birth control methods too!
    babyboomer1957

Answer by babyboomer1957 at 9:24 AM on May. 28, 2009

• The pill, ring, patch all have hormones. The Mirena IUD also has hormones and the Paragard IUD does not have hormones. That is what I am on because I can't handle homrones.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 10:06 AM on May. 28, 2009

• I wore the patch.
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 10:52 AM on May. 28, 2009