Help! May be TMI... open at your own risk!

OKAY THIS MAY BE TMI... so read this at your own risk please!!!! Im an EXTREMELY shy woman when it comes to sex! I want to open up more and be able to have a better sexual relationship with my DH.... Our sex is always the same... too routine, thanks to me! He always takes charge... always calls the shots, because of how shy I am in the bedroom! Sometimes I feel like he is not enjoying it as much as I am... I want to change that! How can I open up to my hubby more, sexually? everytime we have sex its LIGHTS OUT ONLY!!! Im extremely ashamed of my body... I feel that I might need to somehow (dont know how) overcome this... since my 1st pregnancy he hasnt seen me naked!!! I need to fix this... but how?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:56 AM on May. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• oh and my first pregnancy was 6 years ago!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:57 AM on May. 28, 2009

• Okay this might sound like complete advertising but I swear it'll help. I was in the same boat as you before I became a Passion Parties consultant. Now as I have the opportunity to use some of the products and see how they work with my body, I can honestly say I've become more confident in who I am and I actually feel sexy once in awhile. So go to www.topekapassion.yourpassionconsultant.com and check out Pure Instinct and maybe even Passion Parties Dance Pole and Striptease for Real Women DVD. I wear the Pure Instinct almost every day and it helps me to feel more calm and self-confident. With the pole & DVD, it may take some practice by yourself but once you're ready to show your husband what you've learned, he'll REALLY appreciate it!
    bretsnag

Answer by bretsnag at 2:03 AM on May. 28, 2009

• Ok what you can do is work on you. If you are worried about being lighting that is not flattering then dim the lights. Let him see your body a part at a time. For example show your breast while keeping your lower half covered. Go from there. Your hubby will appreciate anything you do and he will probably show it. Try it with the lights dimmed and uncover your top half. Have fun.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 2:03 AM on May. 28, 2009

• girl, you need to get over not being perfect! men are happy they can get pu**y so believe me he will be happy with you no matter what. you should wear some sexy chones even when he is not around. it will make you feel sexy. you need to love yourself now because later on, when your body is older and saggier you're gonna wish you looked as good as you do today! lighten up, he loves you just the way you are! :-)
    nairda

Answer by nairda at 2:03 AM on May. 28, 2009

• Oh heck yea Passion Parties are great. My hubby is always happy after I come home from a passion party
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 2:05 AM on May. 28, 2009

• have you tried dieting and excersizing?
    I wouldnt stress about about it if he is your husband he still loves you.
    Why dont you try using a night light that you can adjust the brightness. start there then evey night make it brighter.
    As for sprucing it up in the bedroom try little steps first like try the lotions that smell and taste good do back rubs and fun stuff like that.
    Make it all about fun!
    The try maybe watching/making a porn with toys.
    If your not into that try taking sexy pictures. there are 1 million things to do in the bed!
    Get a blind fold and some chocolate and strawberrys!!
    Sounds fun and with the blind fold he cant see you light or dark!
    my2loves0607

Answer by my2loves0607 at 2:06 AM on May. 28, 2009

• oh and i think the girl who does the passion parties probably sees all sizes and shapes of women having fun so why shouldn't she? and a man loves a confident woman no matter what she looks like...
    nairda

Answer by nairda at 2:07 AM on May. 28, 2009

• oh and... :-) men love to know that they are pleasing their woman so he might be getting his rocks of knowing he's pleasing you so don't even worry about it.
    nairda

Answer by nairda at 2:10 AM on May. 28, 2009

• Trust me most husbands don't care what size you are. Its how you feel, if you feel sexy then that is a huge turn on. ITA with narida.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 3:08 AM on May. 28, 2009

• Light some candles & go for it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:36 AM on May. 28, 2009