your children...

both of my boys came out with perfect round heads... so i thought this was the norm... boy was i wrong!!!!!

they also came out weighing only 6 15 and 6 11.... samll i know....

what were your kids? any cute birth marks or anything?

with my oldest no just a perfect round head and erfect preportions..
with my 2nd perfect round head and so furry!!!! and he has stork bites on hes face and head and ears... adorable!!

2cuteboysrmine

Asked by 2cuteboysrmine at 2:00 AM on May. 28, 2009 in General Parenting

• my daughter had a nicely shaped head too lol thank god.

she was 8 lbs 7 oz 22 1/5 in long!
    no birth marks, but she was realllyyy furry lol. furry forearms, frry ears, furry forehead and butt! it was so cute..luckily it has all fallen off already. but it was so cute :)
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 2:03 AM on May. 28, 2009

• my daughter was 5lbs 14oz.... TINY!!!! She had a stork bite on her lips and one right above her right eye... she was fuzzy headed until she was about 3 yrs old....
    my son was 7lbs 11oz... BIG (compared to his sister!) Had NO stork bites! Fuzzy head and was VERY alert!!! He actually got hair after he turned one! Odd how different, yet how alike they are!!! :)
    Kids are great!!!
    sxc_mom_of2

Answer by sxc_mom_of2 at 2:06 AM on May. 28, 2009

• my son was 10lbs 6 ounces. 23 1/2 inches long. he had the perfect round head. he was furry. :D awww.. i looked over to my son he's two now.. he no longer my baby lol
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 2:09 AM on May. 28, 2009

• My first baby was a girl. She was 2 weeks over due and came out by c-section, so she had a perfect round head. She was exactly 8 pounds. No fur! My second was another girl. She was another c-section and so again, another perfect round head. She was exactly 7 pounds! She was furry on her back and she has a brown birth mark on her lower back, by her butt, the size of about a dime. My third was a boy. He was another c-section, another perfect round head. No fur! He has a dark brown birthmark the size of a quarter, but shaped almost like a perfect square, right on his butt cheek!
    ihave3turkeys

Answer by ihave3turkeys at 2:11 AM on May. 28, 2009

• My DD has a cute round head too! She had a head full of dark hair, which is weird b/c both me and DH have blonde or strawberry blonde hair. Lol She has a stork bit on the back of her head where her hair is thinner. She was 8 lbs 5 oz and 20 1/2"(she was 2 weeks late). And she started rolling over 2 weeks after we brought her home! She is very strong and can stand with the assistance of the couch and she's only 7 weeks old!
    MadisonsMom0408

Answer by MadisonsMom0408 at 2:14 AM on May. 28, 2009

• lol my SIL ahd a c-section and her daughters head was like a traffic cone!!! itw as BAD!!!! apperantly round heads arent that uncommon. just in SO's family and friends!!!!

both my kids were super alert.... and mean!!!!
    2cuteboysrmine

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 2:21 AM on May. 28, 2009

• my daughters head was perfectly shaped...
    6 lbs 4 ozs 20 1/4 in long

she doesn't have any birthmarks. She was breech and I had an emergency c-section... her legs were by her head. Her hips were dislocating and she wore a leg brace for a few months til we got xrays back saying her hip joints formed enough to keep her hips in place. It was sad, but she's all better now :)
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 2:22 AM on May. 28, 2009

• My 1st DD was born with a conehead and weighed 9.1 lbs. No birthmarks.

My 2nd DD was born with an "Angel's Kiss" between her eyes and on the back of her neck. She weighed 10 lbs. The Angel's Kiss on her face disappeared, but the one on the back of her neck stayed.

My 3rd DD was born 8.12 lbs and had no birthmarks. She was bruised on her face a bit because her face was turned the wrong way and they had to turn her around to be born. I had back labor with her.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:34 AM on May. 28, 2009