Does it irritate you when someone changes a babies diaper or your baby in particular and...

the pull the tabs of the diaper over and make it so the plasticy part is DIGGING into their skin?

today my SOs sister changed my girls diaper and did that. lol i fixed it without her knowing i didnt want to hurt her feelings but it was a horrible diaper change lol.

it was diggin into her skin, and the crotch part of the diaper was like folded to it didnt even cover her properly lol

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 2:02 AM on May. 28, 2009 in General Parenting

• That is so funny, because I get so mad when my husband does that! He does it every time he changes my son's diaper! He pull's the tabs in way too tight and it dig'sd right into his sides! I hate that! I always have to open the diaper up and fix it too!
    ihave3turkeys

Answer by ihave3turkeys at 2:05 AM on May. 28, 2009

• My husband does that also, it buuuugs me! that why i change the diapers because i am too picky. But its nice when he helps but i end up fixing it anyways lol
    DilsMommy

Answer by DilsMommy at 2:08 AM on May. 28, 2009

• Must be your first child.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:14 AM on May. 28, 2009

• Lol we bought pampers cruisers, and because of the stretchy tabs on both sides of the diaper, he thinks they'll be too loose, so he tightens them as far as they'll go! I laugh at him because he doesn't understand the concept of the fact that the diaper is supposed to be stretchy on the sides!
    lynnseyfaye

Answer by lynnseyfaye at 2:15 AM on May. 28, 2009

• it is my first child, but i have plenty of nieces and nephews and its just a thing my family does,...we dont like to cause pain to them at all...
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 2:15 AM on May. 28, 2009

• Hell if someone is nice enough to want to change one of 100 diapers i change(it seems) I am all for it!If they mess it up i gently suggest how my baby prefers it, and show the person...I figure its my child I dont care if they get mad if i "correct" it.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 2:15 AM on May. 28, 2009

• I have shown my hubby how to do it about 100 times! still the same. I dont get mad or upset...it bugs me because my hubby does things that bugs me lol i love him, but he never learns diapers when ever he change him my son ends up wet!
    DilsMommy

Answer by DilsMommy at 2:30 AM on May. 28, 2009

• heck at least she tryed ..give her a breakE!
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 2:55 AM on May. 28, 2009

• my fiance changes diapers very well...i don't ever need to change how he put the diaper on. I hate when the crotch part is folded in,I can't stand that I have to pull it out. <~ Thats the only thing that people do that bug me with the diapers,other then that the people that I let change my son's diaper know how and it doesn't bug me.
    JacobsMommy05

Answer by JacobsMommy05 at 3:12 AM on May. 28, 2009

• i wasnt giving her a hard time lexsies.. i even said i didnt want to hurt her feelings so i didnt say anything... i was just asking a question. if it bothered others.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 4:09 AM on May. 28, 2009