How are due dates and conception dates determined when you have irregular periods?

I'm in a complicated situation with an ex boyfriend and the current guy and I am starting to worry about baby momma drama.... My conception date was 9/26 according to the dr. The ex boyfriend was on 9/24 and the current one was 9/13. SO.... is there still a chance that the current boyfriend is the father? Sorry that this is such a long, complicated question....

I had an ultrasound that determined I was 9 weeks based on the size of the baby (irregular periods). The 20 week ultrasound basically supported that rate of growth (my due date changed from june 18th to June 16th). Are they using anything besides the baby's size to determine a due date? If I go early, could my conception date have been earlier, too? I know they say not to pay too much attention to your due date.

Is this all just wishful thinking - I should just go with what the dr says? I'll be doing a paternity test, but wanted to get thoughts anyway.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:05 AM on May. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• good luck. ...that's all i can say.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 2:06 AM on May. 28, 2009

• no its just measurements.. babies head circumference length etc.... that sucks you have to have that weighing on you.

sounds like you moved on very quickly huh?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:07 AM on May. 28, 2009