how do i determine my exact conception date?

...well okay i kno it sounds bad but its not as bad as most ppls stories but, i've been havin sex wit my boyfriend for about 3 monthes (at the time)constantly n i kno for a fact he was cuming in me but i messed up n had sex 1 time w/ an old friend around the time i got preg...now on dec. 11 is wat they say my about conception date i had sex w/ the friend around dec. 15-18 not sure of exact day it was...but its KILLING ME EVERYDAY bcuz i live w/ my boyfriend n we have a GREAT relationship but i jus want to kno for sure that he is my babys father bcuz thats wat i want he wants both families want and we feel as if our relationship was brought together by FAITH which we both take great pride in....ADVISE/OPINION PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:09 AM on May. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• how can you say you have a great relationship with your boyfriend if you slept with someone else? anyway, go on the Maury show after you give birth and get a paternity test done. Good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:10 AM on May. 28, 2009

• your DOCTOR does the measurements of the baby and gives you an ESTIMATED conception date... no one can tell you EXACT date....

poor child.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:11 AM on May. 28, 2009

• nobody realy knows when anyone concieves exatly on the dot.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:19 AM on May. 28, 2009

• It takes 2 weeks to conceive. Meaning that if you conceived on the 11th, it was the person you had sex with around 2 weeks before the 11th that fertilized your egg, meaning that it should be your boyfriends baby. So, congrats! You slept with another man while you were pregnant with YOUR man's baby!

Classy, I tell ya...I really wonder what that child will think when he/she is older and they find out their mommy was getting freaky with another man while pregnant with him/her.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:20 AM on May. 28, 2009

• Doctors calculate when you got pregnant by the first day of your last period. So, for example, If you started your period on January 1st, the date you actually got pregnant was on January 14th, or around that time. Most people ovulate around exactly 14 days after their period. So, if you know the first day of your last period, count up 14 days and see which day it lands on. It doesn't sound like it would be around the time you slept with the other guy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:30 AM on May. 28, 2009

• you should send me a message. i don't want to say anything publicly.
    lindseyx17

Answer by lindseyx17 at 2:48 AM on May. 28, 2009

• WELL, THERE ARE GOING TO BE PEOPLE WHO JUDGE YOU, WELL ACTUALLY THE MAJORITY OF THE PEOPLE WHO READ THIS ARE JUDGING YOU AS THOUGH THEY HAVE NEVER MADE A MISTAKE. JUST SO LONG AS YOU LEARN FROM YOU MISTAKES. LIKE THEY SAY YOU LIVE AND LEARN, AND YOU CANT LEARN UNLESS YOU SCREW UP ONCE IN A WHILE. NOBODYS PERFECT, GOOD LUCK TO YOU!
    LOVELYMELLI

Answer by LOVELYMELLI at 2:49 AM on May. 28, 2009