am i wrong

i told my bf to go out tonight he needed it so he did at like seven to incahoots .... a bar in san diego, but anyway im not 21 so i cant go with him to do stuff like that and im five months preg its allready 11 and hes not home yet am i wrong for being upset with him

i_luv_my_Marley

Asked by i_luv_my_Marley at 2:18 AM on May. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• did u tell him what time to be back?
    Has he called you to check in?
    If not i would be mad.
    my2loves0607

Answer by my2loves0607 at 2:19 AM on May. 28, 2009

• he hasnt called he said he would only be out till like 930 1000
    i_luv_my_Marley

Answer by i_luv_my_Marley at 2:22 AM on May. 28, 2009

• well I would call him or a friend and make sure he is ok. Has he done this before?
    my2loves0607

Answer by my2loves0607 at 2:23 AM on May. 28, 2009

• no he hasnt but he went by himself and he usualy doesnt go out by himself it generally with me
    i_luv_my_Marley

Answer by i_luv_my_Marley at 2:27 AM on May. 28, 2009

• well i would be mad too.
    my2loves0607

Answer by my2loves0607 at 2:31 AM on May. 28, 2009

• i think ur wrong if you told him to go.. i mean you told him to go.. should he have called yeah but i wouldnt be upset.. just when he comes home tell him he i worried about u could u txt or call next time if you arent gonna be home when you said u were..
    miss_nevin

Answer by miss_nevin at 2:32 AM on May. 28, 2009

• WELL, NO YOU SHOULD NOT BE UPSET WITH HIM. BUT BY YOU BEING PREGNANT YOU MIGHT FEEL A LITTLE JEALOUS AT TIMES BECAUSE YOUR BODY IS CHANGING. SO, DONT BE UPSET WITH YOURSELF EITHER. YOUR ARE HUMAN.
    LOVELYMELLI

Answer by LOVELYMELLI at 2:36 AM on May. 28, 2009

• i textd him like maybe 15 min ago now and he hasnt responded to me
    i_luv_my_Marley

Answer by i_luv_my_Marley at 2:37 AM on May. 28, 2009

• I'd be concerned that he got himself pulled over. The San Diego freways have been CRAWLING with police for the past few days...it's the end of the month.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:40 AM on May. 28, 2009

• You told him to go... so you cant get mad at him! Wait and hear him out, maybe something happened or he lost track of time!!! I know that when I used to go to the bar, I couldnt hear my phone... maybe that is why he hasnt responded to your text... he shouldve called you... next time, ask him to call you so you know that he is okay! Relax... get some sleep... and talk to him in the morning! Your baby and you dont need the stress... get some sleep!!! :)
    sxc_mom_of2

Answer by sxc_mom_of2 at 3:00 AM on May. 28, 2009