What is your favorite food to cook?

What is a food that you LOVE to cook? Wanna share a recipe? Do you enjoy cooking or does someone else in the home cook?

sxc_mom_of2

Asked by sxc_mom_of2 at 2:29 AM on May. 28, 2009 in Food & Drink

• mmm... breakfast. biscuits and gravy. eggs whatever way. pancakes, sausage. i love fresh fruits with it. oh man making me sooooooo hungry.
    oh yeah also have this really great recipe for "mini pizza's" it's a cheese and hamburger concoction on small rye bread and baked OMG great. i'ma make some this week now. lol
    tashathejoo

Answer by tashathejoo at 4:24 AM on May. 28, 2009

• although i love to cook, my husband is a chef by trade, so we take turns and then he takes my turns!!! no but really with all i do i usually cook with my crock pot. they have grate recipes at bettycrocker and kraftfoods...i do love to bake pastries tho...
    ImPoohbear

Answer by ImPoohbear at 7:52 AM on May. 28, 2009

• Here is my dirty little secret: I hate to cook. I only do it so we can have tasty, inexpensive and nutricious meals.

Answer by rkoloms at 3:27 PM on May. 28, 2009

• I hate to cook, but I love to bake!! I used to only cook twice a week but my husband works late now so I have to cook about 4-5 times a week.
    austinsmama1106

Answer by austinsmama1106 at 3:44 PM on May. 28, 2009

• fried rice,.....And i want to learn how to make chicken pud thai
    Anonymous

• rkoloms.......LOL! We share the same dirty little secret!

My favorite things to cook are absolutely anything that can be made in my crockpot. No fuss, no muss. I will do other things out of the crockpot, but I prefer to use it whenever possible. Some of my family's favorites from the crockpot are beef stroganoff and pulled pork BBQ. They have so many recipes for crockpot cooking now....Yep, I am definitely in love with that crockpot!
    lucindamartinez

Answer by lucindamartinez at 5:50 PM on May. 30, 2009