Who shaves their lady parts???

Ok my DH loves it when I shave down there. And ofcourse I like that he likes it but it is so hard to keep up with it. By the second time I shave it gets ugly bumps and all, and it is not as smooth as the first time I shaved. Do you ladies have any tips???

mombug

Asked by mombug at 2:43 AM on May. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• I use a really expensive razor and it doesnt bother me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:45 AM on May. 28, 2009

• I have the same problem as you! The DH Loves it... but the bumps always come back! ERRRRR!!! Ive even tried bikini zone.... DOESNT WORK!!!
    sxc_mom_of2

Answer by sxc_mom_of2 at 2:52 AM on May. 28, 2009

• This is going to sound crazy but it works. It makes it so you dont get the bumps and it wont itch right away either. Use deoderant down there. I found out from a girl i used to work with(a stripper) so we had to make sure everything looked good. But try that it does wonders for me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:18 AM on May. 28, 2009

• hmm. deodorant is a def a different answer! I never knew that! I was gunna say I shave there like everyday and after a week or so they just stopped coming back. I'd do it when I took a shower in the morn and put lotion on liberally immediately.
    This is gunna sound REALLY weird, my hubby also shaves his area and gets those bumps all the time (I don't notice them... being on the opposite side...) but he flips out! When he uses lotion it helps, but i'm gunna tell him to use deodorant! LOL
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 3:45 AM on May. 28, 2009

• I get bumps too. Never thought of deodarant being used for it. hmmm.....?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:47 AM on May. 28, 2009

• i have been using deoderant for years down there. it does work..also keeps u smelling fresh and clean too. (if your a stinky kitty)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:49 AM on May. 28, 2009

• Use a loofah before and after, I can't stress this enough. Use coochy creme or this stuff you can get from walmart. It's gel just for the bikini line. Use a razor with moisture strips and make sure it only has 3 blades. I have to hike my leg up like a contortionist to get the lips but I've been bare so long that I can't stand having hair done there. My fiance loves it that I shave. I recently, at his request, starting leaving a tiny strip of hair in front. do NOT use deodart on your vulva, it will give you a yeast infection and you WILL stink. only use it on your bikini area outside of your vulva. I have heard this works. If you are stinky you probably have some kind of issue there and need to get tested by your gyno.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:44 AM on May. 28, 2009

• what kind of deodarant? gel or stick or spray? before or after shaving?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:45 AM on May. 28, 2009

• I use the Veet hair removal cream with the bladeless razor. I been using it for about 2 years. It doesn't itch when the hair starts to grow back & it doesn't give you the ugly razor burn bumps.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on May. 28, 2009

• Once you keep up with it, your skin actually gets used to it and the bumps will go aways for the most part. Use a light lotion afterwards. I also use a man's mach 3 razor. Good luck!
    allen8500

Answer by allen8500 at 12:19 PM on May. 29, 2009