What juice boxes do you buy?

Just wondering what brand of juice boxes do you buy for your kids? Motts,Juicy juice,any...?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:45 AM on May. 28, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Motts for Tots Jusice Boxes!
    HANNAHSMOMMY25

Answer by HANNAHSMOMMY25 at 2:47 AM on May. 28, 2009

• Motts for Tots, or juicy Juice, or the hansens with Clifford on the box. Or minute maid
    Noahsmama1206

Answer by Noahsmama1206 at 3:24 AM on May. 28, 2009

• None. I buy Juicy Juice and have sports bottles for the boys. They still drink their juice watered down. One of those juice boxes would last them each two days if not longer.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 9:06 AM on May. 28, 2009

• The only reason I buy juice boxes is for convenience. My son's juice is still watered down (more like flavored water than juice) So I take it when I am on the go and pour it into a cup for my son. That being said, I buy any brand. I have heard Mots fot Tots is good, but I havent tried it. I stick with store brands as long as they are 100% juice.
    Glowing4Caleb

Answer by Glowing4Caleb at 2:31 PM on May. 28, 2009

• I just buy 100% juice, what ever is on sale. Like the previous poster I do it for the convenience and pour it into the sippy with some water. Otherwise my son just squeezes the box and sends juice flying.

One thing about the Motts Tots though. . . It is nice but you are paying for extra water. . . read the box. . . the only reason it has less sugar is because it has more water. . . save the money, buy the 100% juice and use your own tap water.
    chrissmom734

Answer by chrissmom734 at 10:51 PM on May. 28, 2009