pre school

I really want my dd to be able to go to pre school but, I know i can not afford it.
Is there such a thing as financail aid for pre schoolers?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:48 AM on May. 28, 2009 in General Parenting

• DHS will handle everything if your on FIA
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:54 AM on May. 28, 2009

• my husband and i make $500.00 over the limit to quailfy for like food stamps and stuff like that if thats what you mean
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:59 AM on May. 28, 2009

• you cant send your kid to public schooll my daughter starts preschool in the fall it's free and also lunches as well and transportation..look at the public schools
    JeanieJazzysmom

Answer by JeanieJazzysmom at 3:02 AM on May. 28, 2009

• I just asked this question earlier I got some good replies Someone told me to look into the Public school district. and try and apply for Head Start they might take her anyway also something Called UPK (universal pre-k). I hope this helps
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:04 AM on May. 28, 2009

• seriously you don't have to answer this on here but is there a dollar amount you can afford? I use to pay 585 a month for daycare. We moved and I refuse to pay a full weeks pay for daycare so I adjusted my hours. I have found a preschool in our area for 60 a week. It's 3 days 2 1/2 hours a day but it's something to get her out. Or try headstart.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 9:13 AM on May. 28, 2009

• Check into your local head start program. (they have to provide a certain number of spots for those "over income" levels) You can also call your school district and see what kind of preschool program they provide.

YMCA
    YWCA
    Church programs
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 9:21 AM on May. 28, 2009

• I really can't afford anything!!! I know that sounds bad but my dh and i are paycheck to paycheck and we budget every cent!!! I found a place that is 95 dollars a month and i can't even afford that but i really think preschool is very important so i don't know what to do!
    Anonymous