Do you think

People are taking this whole Twilight thing a little Far. I have read and Loved all 4 books and the 12 chapters of midnight sun on her website. BUT the moms getting Twilight inspired tattoos, Decorating room in a twilight theme I get this one if you are a teen but come on the tatttoos try explaining that one when you are 60. It just cracks me up. Then I saw a post where a mom was taking a road trip to the places in the movie JUST WOW

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:54 AM on May. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think that is awesome, I wish I had that kind of time! and money!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:05 AM on May. 28, 2009

• Tattoos are forever and Twilight is just a passing fancy.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:15 AM on May. 28, 2009

• Wow, the tattoo thing is crazy! I hope they really, really loved that book/movie. The driving around one sounds cool. I would do that with a movie I really liked.
    Jeckers

Answer by Jeckers at 3:56 AM on May. 28, 2009

• {sigh} I thought when you hit a certain age in your life you were too old to fall into the teeny-bopper craze thing. Twilight has proved me wrong.
    I am proud to say that although my daughters and I enjoyed reading the books (we thought the movie sucked big time), we are not Twilight obsessed. We have moved on to other things in our lives, as normal people do. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:11 AM on May. 28, 2009

• I haven't heard of the tattoos, but I have noticed that people are a little overboard.

How weird is it that the latest craze among teenage girls is also cool among their mothers, AND their fine with that! I would have freaked out if my mom started listening to my music or wearing my clothes or something when I was a teen!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 7:42 AM on May. 28, 2009

• I have never seen any of the movies, or read the books. It all sounds stupid to me.
    KareemsMami

Answer by KareemsMami at 9:07 AM on May. 28, 2009

• These people are acting brainwashed lol. My bff is one of them. Grown ass woman with a myspace page covered in "Edward". It is in her house, car, and locker at work. My girls loved the books and love the movie. They even have a few posters. I don't get all this craze!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:03 AM on May. 28, 2009