Can anyone tell me what contractions really feel like?!

glowbs2010

Asked by glowbs2010 at 3:07 AM on May. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• oh you will know when you have them!!! They are the worst pain ever!!!! They were soooo painful I cannot describe them!!! Just remember, crying... and my back KILLING and a TON of pressure on my belly!!!
    sxc_mom_of2

Answer by sxc_mom_of2 at 3:10 AM on May. 28, 2009

• They feel like the worst Period cramps ever It is really hard to explain. I had mostly Back labor but it was like My whole tummy and back would Cramp so bad Think of the worst Charley horse you have ever had and put that around your tummy times 3

MamaAlderman_2

Answer by MamaAlderman_2 at 3:10 AM on May. 28, 2009

• like period cramps but like 100 times more intense.your uterus is tightening and leting go tightening and letting go
    JeanieJazzysmom

Answer by JeanieJazzysmom at 3:10 AM on May. 28, 2009

• i never had any tightnings when i was in labouri only had really bad period like cramps that come and go and bad back pain it wasnt untill i was in the finall pushing stage that i got tightnings PS tens machines really help and walking when they do start
    mum2oneandabit

Answer by mum2oneandabit at 6:40 AM on May. 28, 2009

• They're horrible. They feel like cramps that move all throughout your uterus, back, and bottom. You feel like you have diarrhea or something, the way they bear down on your bottom. It is the most uncomfortable feeling, unlike anything I've ever felt. You will know. They're like a rush in your uterus that builds and then goes away.
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 4:27 PM on May. 28, 2009