What does your SO do that gets under your skin ?

We all have things that we hate about our SO,whats yours ?

4mom247

Asked by 4mom247 at 3:32 AM on May. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• Mine would be that anytime I ask him to do something,I mean anything,I get an in a minute and then it may get done days later if Im lucky. I have so many more,but I cant wait to see what everyone else has.lol
    4mom247

Answer by 4mom247 at 3:34 AM on May. 28, 2009

• He chews with his mouth open! I tell him every time he eats that I don't want to hear how good it is! Lol I feel like I have a 5 year old son! But I guess there's worse things he could do =)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:38 AM on May. 28, 2009

• Ugh, that he throws his clothes in the middle of the floor! That he chews so loudly, but he cant control that much. That he doesnt clean his ears daily. I have an ear thing.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 3:45 AM on May. 28, 2009

• The damn dog. She destroys the house, beats up the toddler, beats me up, but he will not let me get rid of her. Then when he's home, he doesn't spend any time with her! Makes me insane!

That's all I can think of right now because he's deployed, so I tend to forget about all of the annoying things when I'm missing him. The only reason I can think of the dog is because she destroyed my finger nail on our walk this evening.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 3:49 AM on May. 28, 2009

• He completely tunes out the world when he gets online or watches sports. I have to repeat myself a gazillion times and then eventually just scream whatever I was saying. He also has this wrestling obsession. He seriously owns at LEAST $3,000 worth of DVDs and he's maaaybe watched 20% of them.. and yet he always wants to buy more!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:59 AM on May. 28, 2009

• My hubby collects cds... he has over 600 cds and has to buy the latest album!!! I swear we have over $10,000 in cds!!! It drives me CRAZY!!!!!! I don't get the point.... we have no $ for the, no room to put them... I don't understand!!! He can't even listen to them all!! It would take 42 DAYS (according to the computer) of playing this music all day every day before he could hear every song. I just don't get it!!!
    And it's weird, but he's also deployed and I miss sitting with him on the computer while he organizes his music and "fixes" it. Or when he buys a new one we have to listen to the entire cd so he knows which ones he likes. I miss him...
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 4:06 AM on May. 28, 2009

• I would have to say him not hearing me and I say anything, and Him not cleaning up after himself, and not doing anything I ask of him until, i blow up on his butt!
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 5:55 AM on May. 28, 2009

• Not closing cabinets. Not putting things back where they belong. Not being organized. I'm sure there are other things just can't think of them right now.
    twilite2000

Answer by twilite2000 at 7:54 AM on May. 28, 2009

• ok... u hate the dog it ate ur nail file... ahhh princess cant u go buy another.. and maybe ur dog chews stuff up cause u dont take care of it by walking it and playing with it and loving it.give that a try first stupid princess acting child..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:21 AM on May. 28, 2009

• He says Bull------T all the time, and Jesus-----T, I asked him not to so many times- it is always when he is frustrated or mad about something. I told him hes going to be the parent in the principales office when our son starts school and is given homewrok and he says; Teacher this is bull----T, Jesus----T. I do not mean to offend anyone, my Grandmom was a christian and I was not raised around people who cursed alot, my hubby knows this.
    pamom222

Answer by pamom222 at 8:31 AM on May. 28, 2009