Any quick ways to make money why on maternity leave?

babygirl9669

Asked by babygirl9669 at 3:41 AM on May. 28, 2009 in Money & Work

• you csn babysit, sell stuff on ebay or craigs lust. have a garage sale
    nessy1980

Answer by nessy1980 at 5:13 AM on May. 28, 2009

• I have a couple of thoughts. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). There is a company located outside of Chicago that matches up VAs & clients called VSI; the url is www.avirtualstaff.com. The owner is Tracey Wallace.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business?I have a friend who make children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the midwest. I work out of my home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms with resumes, coverletters, job search strategy & interview preparation. Feel free to contact me directly -Robin

Answer by rkoloms at 6:37 AM on May. 28, 2009

• http://www.cashle.com/index.php?ref=uin1192002832415

This site is REAL, FREE and LEGIT! You get paid EVERYDAY if you want and there are NO minimums to meet. We also have 24/7 live support so you will NEVER be left hanging on what to do. ALso, I just cashed out with $77.79 and that was ONLY for ONE hours worth of work!! Good things come to those that have patience and are willingly to give something a try :)

SweetKYmom

Answer by SweetKYmom at 7:03 AM on May. 28, 2009

• If you're interested in being a work at home mom, you should read my blog with more information. Be a Work at Home Mom

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 10:16 AM on May. 28, 2009

• Sure. Sell Avon. You can make money quickly and easily on maternity leave and after. Its only $20 to start just go to www.start.youravon.com and use reference code dhullum
    You can sell online through a personal website, in person through brochure, host fundraisers for schools, daycares, clubs etc., host parties, and more. PM me for questions :)
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 1:13 PM on May. 28, 2009

• I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They contain excellent resources, information and links.  You can check them out in my Journal here:

Work at Home Article Series Journal

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:15 PM on May. 28, 2009