any advice????

I'm 23, 5'6" and 108 lbs. I have a daughter and I concieved right when I hit 123 pounds. I KNOW this is gunna bring up SUCH an argument... but the only way I was able to gain weight was by smoking pot (I was 115 when we started trying and it took a year to get up to 123!). I haven't smoked since i concieved and I never smoked before I met my hubby. We're in the mil, my hubby is deployed... I have to gain about 15-20 pounds by the time he gets back so we can have our second and last child but for the last 11 months I have been VERY unsuccessfull. I gain 5 pounds after a few days, then one day I loose 10! I have to be prego within 2 months after he gets home or we are going to not have any more kids. Any tips?? I TRIED pigging out!! Junk food and pizza make me loose faster! I do eat 6 small meals a day... i don't know what else to try!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:33 AM on May. 28, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I have a very very naturally thin friend with super fast metabolism and she eats everything in sight and never gains weight. So when she went to the doctor they put her on weight gain protein powders. She has to eat it at least 3 times a day with whole milk and bananas and cinnamon powder. She has been able to gain 20 lbs over the initial couple of months and has kept it on within a 5 lb range. But the second she goes off the weight gain powder she looses all of it. So, definitely see a doctor about your fast metabolism and in the meantime go to GNC and get some weight gain and your body will love you for it. Just be sure to be eating a lot of healthy meals all day long in addition to the weight gain!

Good Luck
    SufiMajik

Answer by SufiMajik at 12:40 PM on May. 28, 2009

• See a doctor... they will be able to help you!!! or a natropath!!! good luck!!! please try to keep the drugs far away from yourself... nothing good will come of it!!!
    sunshine89

Answer by sunshine89 at 4:37 AM on May. 28, 2009

• I went to a fertility doc and they tell u to go to the drugstore and buy an *ovulation kit- when the 2 pink lines match exactly u are suppossed to have sex.
    pamom222

Answer by pamom222 at 8:08 AM on May. 28, 2009

• I also went to the Chriopractor- I had 3 miscarriages, and 1 month after going I became pregnant and keep that pregnancy and have a healthy little boy now.
    pamom222

Answer by pamom222 at 8:09 AM on May. 28, 2009

• Junk food is not the way to go. Try upping your carb and protien intake. Eat more whole grain pasta and brown rice.They are healthier but still have a good amount of carbs. Eat lots of lean protien, salmon, grilled chicken, ect. Hope this helps.
    jamiesmom1

Answer by jamiesmom1 at 8:36 AM on May. 28, 2009