URGENT HELP WITH BRANSTON PICKLES

ok im 29+ weeks pregnant with my second child i had braxton hicks with my first they came and went with rest!! only im having what feel like braxton hicks now there really string nothing like baby number one! only they don't stop with rest water ANYTHING REALLY!! i'll get perhaps 16 in a hour they come one after the other for about 3 hours then just disappear now my instinct are saying there not practice contractions but theory is saying they has to be as they are not progressing (do i sound barmy already lol) ive read the things to try to stop practice ones and they havent worked!!! PS really bad backache!! gettting more intense this past week as so does contractions please help me

mum2oneandabit

Asked by mum2oneandabit at 6:32 AM on May. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Have you called your doctor? They do sound like braxton hicks... since you're not delivering yet... ;) And that backache, I was around the same along and the baby was pinching my sciatic nerve causing beyond intense back pain... you need to call your doc. They gave me a muscle relaxant and it helped with it... be prepared though, I had back labor and it sucks hardcore.
    Gremlyn

Answer by Gremlyn at 6:43 AM on May. 28, 2009

• hmmm i think ill just get fobbed of i have slipped my L4 and L5 disk at the bottom so they'll just relate it to that but its the type of lower backach you get when your having a period thats what making me link it to the contractions admittedly they do sound like it but dont feel like it and certainly dont tie in with the things to do to stop them!!!
    mum2oneandabit

Answer by mum2oneandabit at 6:53 AM on May. 28, 2009

• forgot to say went into preterm labour at 25 weeks!!
    mum2oneandabit

Answer by mum2oneandabit at 6:54 AM on May. 28, 2009