could i be pregnant of no?

i started my period may 13th 2009 and ended may18th 2009 well about 10 days after i have been having period like cramping for about 2 days. and my period is in between 22 and up. i dont know what it could be. please help

megan099

Asked by megan099 at 7:35 AM on May. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Its too early to tell. You'll have to wait til your next period is due and if its late take a test.
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 8:05 AM on May. 28, 2009

• I was supposed to start my period last December and for about 4 days before my period I was getting slight period cramps on and off but no blood. I thought it was unsual since usually I get real bad cramps all at once and then my period starts within 24 hours. So I took a pregnancy test and sure enough I was pregnant! I mean it could really go either way. They could be signs of your period coming, or it could be something else. They have pregnancy tests that can tell you 5 days before you miss your period, which is when I took mine and it came out positive, so you can always give those a try.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 8:06 AM on May. 28, 2009

• You need to wait for a while, then take a test. Hope you get the answer you want!
    Clandestine

Answer by Clandestine at 10:58 AM on May. 28, 2009

• well i started mine on the 10th of may and 7dpo i took a test wasn't expecting it to come back pos but it was faint every day its been getting darker. I usually don't ovulate right after my period but i did. I ovulated on the 15-16 and got preggo right away after months of trying. I was also sick and got put on antibodic and i think thats what helped me. My period also didn't last but a 1 and a half so i'd say anything is possible. People told me I wouldn't have symptoms that early but my breast were sore and I've just now started having headaches and being tired
    pandora09

Answer by pandora09 at 12:57 PM on May. 28, 2009