Activities for babies @ a party- any ideas?

My son will be 1 in June and my brothers baby is 10 months- the only thing I can think of is to have toys and blow bubbles for them. We are putting a blanket down and we have a saucer. I dont want to do finger paint- cause I have enough to clean up. Any ideas?

pamom222

Asked by pamom222 at 7:43 AM on May. 28, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• How about a little tub of water and some tub toys or little cups to play with. I usually take an old fashioned play pen where ever we are going for a long time so she can sit and play in that and not go all over the place, that way I have some freedom too. My daughter is almost 10 mo. They find ways to entertain themselves ususally!
    slynnb

Answer by slynnb at 8:04 AM on May. 28, 2009