The last 2yrs my hubby started shaving his penis-help?

I hate it. He looks weird- I told him that- he said he likes it. I told him just to shave alittle around the base not take all the hair off. I cant look at it cause it really bothers me- it looks like hes getting ready to have an operation- you know they shave u before surgery. I think he gets turned on by doing this??? He used to like to shave me- and I know girls go bare, now he shaves himself, when Im not around. I really dont like this. HELP!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:19 AM on May. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• I know it seems weird to you but he might have read that when men shave or trim their pubic hair it makes them appear longer and you know how men are about penis size. Even if he won't admit it, that may be why he does it. Or, he just likes the way it looks. Maybe tell him you get more turned on when he HAS hair down there. And maybe it's just a phase he's going through. Either way, try not to judge too much or he'll just get self conscious. Good luck.
    GMR

Answer by GMR at 8:25 AM on May. 28, 2009

• idk i like it shaved beats flossing ur teeth when going down on him!
    preggoinmn

Answer by preggoinmn at 8:23 AM on May. 28, 2009

• He is either doing porno somewhere or he wants his testicle sucked....I think its weird and unnatural. Do you think he may be cheating.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:31 AM on May. 28, 2009

• I wish mine would shave down south too... I hate hair in my mouth, and it looks like some sort of furry animal around the test icals and above.
    It's his, you don't have to look at it to use it
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 8:32 AM on May. 28, 2009

• My hubby started shaving his about 2 yrs ago too...so maybe it was in a mag...but I'm not complaining. Yes it looks odd at first, but I personally feel its cleaner and the no "impromptu flossing" is a definite bonus...lol
    KaylasMiracle

Answer by KaylasMiracle at 8:39 AM on May. 28, 2009

• I don't know what to say sorry.....my hubby has always shaved down there I don't think I have ever seen it with hair down there. I on the other hand don't shave down there hubby wont go down on me so why shave there? Maybe he likes the feel of it? That is wht my hubby told me he said he has been shaving since he got hair down there just simply cause he likes the feeling of no hair. He also says it feels better when having sex. So maybe that is what his deal is? Other than that I don't know.
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 8:42 AM on May. 28, 2009

• Man, I'm jealous! I can't even get mine to trim it up a bit! All you can really do is tell him how you feel about it. It's his body after all.
    Xynyth

Answer by Xynyth at 8:46 AM on May. 28, 2009

• After being together for awhile and doing oral sex, I told mine it was time for him to either shave it all off or at LEAST trim it down. I also told him if he didn't shave his, I wasn't shaving mine LMAO. Needless to say, he likes it shaved now :]
    KareemsMami

Answer by KareemsMami at 8:49 AM on May. 28, 2009

• He is either doing porno somewhere or he wants his testicle sucked....I think its weird and unnatural. Do you think he may be cheating

idiot LOL.... i wish my dh would shave, then maybe i would suck his testicles LOL but he's probally NOT doing porn or cheating, anon is stupid
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 9:10 AM on May. 28, 2009

• some feel dirty if they dont shave. if i didnt shave omg i would hate it...i do an airstrip.

find some pictures of men who trim..but not shave.....

my hubby prefers to shave, i hate it...he lets it go all natural
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 9:32 AM on May. 28, 2009