Birthday present

I need ideas for a birthday present for a 9 year old girl. My daughters friend is having a b-day party and all my daughter can come up with for a present is a DS...and yeah thats not happening!
Any help would be appreciated!

bumblebeestingu

Asked by bumblebeestingu at 8:30 AM on May. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• How about a nail polish gift bag? Get some different colors, some glitter polish, nail tattoos, fancy printed nail files. There are so many cute little things you can put in there and thats the perfect age for it!!!
    KaylasMiracle

Answer by KaylasMiracle at 8:34 AM on May. 28, 2009

• go to bath and body works and get her a gift bag of her favorite lotions and body sprays. is she into that high school musical? if so get her a movie of it or something for her room like a poster. stay away for stuffed animals they are soo not into that stuff. lol!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:41 AM on May. 28, 2009

• Well does your DD know what this girl is into? Miley Cirus? High School Musical? Twilight even?
    I also like the idea of nail polish or girly stuff like perfume and body wash etc. How about a gift certificate?
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:59 AM on May. 28, 2009