Dogs are gross lmao.

I just wonder if anyone else's dog is gross like mine...my DS spit up a few minutes ago and as soon as he did I went to go get a wipe and clean it up, come back to see no more spit up, because my dog ate it. Does your dog do this?

KareemsMami

Asked by KareemsMami at 8:43 AM on May. 28, 2009 in Pets

• Yeah, saves me a LOT of clean up.
    SarahColbert

Answer by SarahColbert at 8:48 AM on May. 28, 2009

• yeah its gross but for some reason or anther they like it. but it does save a lot of clean up.
    heatherscrazy4

Answer by heatherscrazy4 at 8:51 AM on May. 28, 2009

• I've seen my mom's dogs do that and worse...if one pees on the paper...the other licks it up...b/c you know it would just be wrong for her to lick up her own...lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:00 AM on May. 28, 2009

• I used to have a miniature daschund who ate his own poo. He'd go outside, make a little steamy pile, and promptly turn around and eat it. Needless to say, he was NOT allowed to give anyone doggy kisses.
    3_is_enough

Answer by 3_is_enough at 10:39 AM on May. 28, 2009

• one time when we were staying at my moms (she has 4 dogs) my baby threw up projectile style and it got all over one of the long haired dogs before I could do anything the other three were chasing the one who had been thrown up on trying to lick the vomit off her... EWE! LOL
    katiekruschke

Answer by katiekruschke at 12:26 PM on May. 28, 2009

• I won't even go into how gross one of my dogs is. But cleaning spit up is nothing compared to what she'll eat.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 12:38 PM on May. 28, 2009

• We have "shared custody" of our dog right now and it's kind of funny about the clean-up thing. I'll think I have my house clean, then she'll come for the weekend and immediately start scavenging around licking crumbs or something all over the place. It's weird.
    sparrowprincess

Answer by sparrowprincess at 12:49 PM on May. 28, 2009

• Last week my daughter went in the potty and before I could dump it my dog ate it. He also eats his own throw up and the cat's throw up and he has been known to eat his own poop. Yeah he is pretty freaking gross.

lilysmom2607

Answer by lilysmom2607 at 1:21 PM on May. 28, 2009

• I think pretty much most dogs will eat vomit...or poop. Reason being, especially dog poo or vomit, smells like their food. Especially if they've eaten fast, it hasn't really had a chance to digest (in the case of poop) so it still smells like their poop. (I know, ick!) Luckily for me, my dogs don't eat poop, but they'll sure eat vomit! ICK! Like everyone else says, saves me the cleanup of the big part of the mess..lol...and I DO brush my dogs teeth, so that helps :)
    boosma

Answer by boosma at 3:25 PM on May. 28, 2009

• I meant to say it still smells like their FOOD, not their poop...sorry :)
    boosma

Answer by boosma at 3:26 PM on May. 28, 2009