If u could have a 1 night stand and nobody would find out- would u?

Maybe ur rock star is in town and he picked u to go back stage, or a famous actor hits on u? Would u- if he never would find out?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:44 AM on May. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• HA! Yeah, my husband and I kind of have the same arrangement only we decided to pick each other's celebrity screws. I got Steve Buscemi and he was lucky enough to be granted with Roseanne Barr. That conversation ended in a full body shudder. I think we're safe on the whole celebrity one night stand thing. ; )

I'm happily married and would never do anything like that today. If I were single, skinny and drop dead gorgeous with no morals I'd absolutely sleep with Brent Smith from Shinedown. I'd make him serenade me first. Yep, with no morals I'd sleep with a man for a personal performance.
    sillyt

Answer by sillyt at 10:41 AM on May. 28, 2009

• My SO and I have an agreement that if it's a celebrity,it's okay. haha
    ABryn1011

Answer by ABryn1011 at 8:50 AM on May. 28, 2009

• no, i married my husband for a reason
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 8:51 AM on May. 28, 2009

• That is to funny ABRYN1011 you guys know you will never be with a cleb lol and that is a good answer JOSIESMOMMY00 and I totally agree

I wouldn't ever do that to my hubby. I don't believe married couples should do that, if you are going to do that then you should rethink marriage.
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 8:54 AM on May. 28, 2009

• I'd f--k the sh-- out of them!! Before you know it a song would be on the radio about me tee hee.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 8:54 AM on May. 28, 2009

• no
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:58 AM on May. 28, 2009

• no, im happy with my husband
    austinsmama1106

Answer by austinsmama1106 at 9:00 AM on May. 28, 2009

• I couldn't and wouldn't. And if I ever did, I'd feel like complete shit and end up telling him myself.
    KareemsMami

Answer by KareemsMami at 9:05 AM on May. 28, 2009

• Is this question for single women only, because I really don't think any of these faithful married or taken women would do anything like that.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 9:06 AM on May. 28, 2009

• Nope. I am not a skank.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:09 AM on May. 28, 2009