TMI about shaving down there for girls

I don't shave I just trim really. I am embarressed about the whole thing when it is shaved all the way cause I have big what ever the name is for them (also known as the lips) lol anyway I am embarrassed about them cause they are like really big. But hubby wants me to shave. I have shaved before, but I don't really like it cause of that also cause I hate trying to keep it up lol. Even if I do shave hubby doesn't go down on me anyway so why shave right? I would like to shave if my stuff down there wasn't so embarrassingly big what can I do about this? I want to shave and hubby wants me toi shave, but it is embarrassing. Any ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:47 AM on May. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• it is something you have to get used to...after I shave and get out of the shower, I rub my woohoo with baby oil. it doesn't itch anymore after that. My hubby loves it when I shaved for the first time. He told me I can't let the hair grow back out. I have been shaving for almost 9 years.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:03 AM on May. 28, 2009

• i shave & i have what my dh calls a "fat pussy" LOL, girl it's nothing, and it makes sex better :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:50 AM on May. 28, 2009

• I understand. I have a "fat" vagina too lmao. TMI but oh well. But I shave down there anyway. I think it looks funky too, being big and all, but DF doesn't have a problem with it so now I don't either :]
    KareemsMami

Answer by KareemsMami at 8:51 AM on May. 28, 2009

• is it something that you have to get used too???? Cause not only is it embarrassing, but I don't like it and it feels funny and it itches. So do you have to get used to it?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:57 AM on May. 28, 2009

• Yep. But the itching is just the hair coming back. But if you don't like it, then don't do it.
    KareemsMami

Answer by KareemsMami at 9:02 AM on May. 28, 2009

• Dunno. I don't shave because I think it is stupid to. And it creeps hubby and me out.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 9:04 AM on May. 28, 2009

• i shave because it just looks unkempt on anyone in my opinion...i cant sand the look of a female who doesnt.

why not do an airline strip with your shaving and guys like fat pussies so dont worry about that. itty bitty ones just look like a piece of bologna cut in the middle..thats not hot, lol.
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 9:30 AM on May. 28, 2009

• my x- hubby(at time was boyfriend) shaved me for the first tim when i was 16, i felt so like a little kid again with no hair, but i got use to it and have been shaving for 17 yrs. now. putting baby oil on after shaving helps alot. but if you don't like it then don't do it.
    okc-mom-2

Answer by okc-mom-2 at 9:30 AM on May. 28, 2009

• i think if u don"t feel right doing it i think u shouldn"t but it does make the sex mo better i think the reason why he ask u to shave is cause he thinks that u look sexy to him that way try asking him why he wants you to shave my man love when i shave my kitty kat even i though i don"t have a fat pussy but let me tell u somthing he cant"t get enough of it
    shorty299

Answer by shorty299 at 9:48 AM on May. 28, 2009

• I shave once a week. I shave my whole bady once i week...haha...I have sensitive skin on my legs and if i shave any more often than that i ALWAYS get really bad razor burn. But, the skin on my vagina is fine. I shave once a week...completely through, anal crack & everything. I just like it, it makes me feel sexy. I do it more for myself that i do husband. It doesn't make a difference to him.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 10:13 AM on May. 28, 2009