• In the Spotlight:

TMI about going down on my hubby and him going down on me

This does have TMI so don't read if you don't want to know. Ok my hubby was the first I ever went down on cause I always said it was gross and I wasn't going to do it. Well, I liked it. The thing is hubby use to go down on me, but now he doesn't he says he doesn't like it. I know most will tell me to stop going down on him though, but I like doing it and don't want to stop going down on him. The thing is I want him to go down on me. How can I get him to go down on me without giving up the BJ? I think it feels so good, but he wont do it. I would probably get off faster and even when I think about him doing it, it put me in the mood so how can I do this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:51 AM on May. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• Yup, quit the BJ's and tell him what's good for the goose is good for the gander. He has had his last hummer until you get some equal consideration.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 2:01 PM on May. 28, 2009

• maybe shave...my hubby wouldn't go down on me after a while but he said he hated it because of the hair. so I shaved it bald. now he loves it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:58 AM on May. 28, 2009

• BUMP! my dh likes going down on me...... make sure you're really clean & try some fruit scented lotion
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:59 AM on May. 28, 2009

• I did shave and he still wont. I asked him why he wanted me to shave if he doesn't go down on me? He said cause it feels better. But if I shave he still wont go down on me
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:00 AM on May. 28, 2009

• i dont know im in the same boat hes only done it once for me 13 years ago and he didient finish so it was just a tease. i ask my friends the same thing and they tell me to not give him oral any more but like you i like to do it, i like to please him but im not getting any in return. ugh..... idk , have you asked him why he dont like to do it anymore?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:04 AM on May. 28, 2009

• Are you using a form of BC that is spermicide-based? Because if you are, that stuff makes your face go numb if you get it in your mouth, plus it tastes horrible.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 9:14 AM on May. 28, 2009

• yes ANON 9:04 I have asked him and all I get is "I just don't like it" or he will say "if you shave then I might do it" but when I shave he doesn't do it that is the thing so that is why I don't even bother anymore he told me a couple times he might if I shave and I shaved but he didn't do it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:15 AM on May. 28, 2009

• I am not on no birth control we made a deal if I get pregnant I get pregnant if I don't I don't cause we want another baby we just can't make up or minds when so we are using the pullout
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:16 AM on May. 28, 2009

• I'd ask him if it had a bad smell or something to it. Different medicines cause odor.
    Some people just don't like to do it the same as some people don't like to have it done.
    I don't like giving oral. I don't like the way it makes me feel (like I'm some backstreet whore), but because he likes it, I do it anyways but I feel like if he was very considerate he'd stop asking me to do it knowing how it makes me feel. Maybe your hubby either didn't like it that you did or didn't have an orgasm when he did it before? And maybe he can't get past the image of your child coming thru that... just doesn't want to put his mouth where his kids have been...
    I'd tell him I'd respect his feelings but for my own sake I need to know the answer because if there's a bad odor you would need to get it checked because that's a sign of infection. I hope he will give you the answer so you'll atleast know why. Try to respect his feelings tho.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 9:33 AM on May. 28, 2009

• Sounds like he has turned into a self-centered ass. Quit doing it and he will change his tune. Sad that you have to resort to this.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:39 AM on May. 28, 2009