To The Mothers That Is 30 + weeks

Are you happy to know your at the end and is about to meet your lil one?

Are do you wish it will slow down a lil?

I wish I was like 24 weeks cause I do not have nothing set up no name and this is baby number 4 so I need a VAN. I am 31 weeks and 2 days and I do not know where to start. lol

Mz.PhatPhat

Asked by Mz.PhatPhat at 8:54 AM on May. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Haha, yes!! It seems like I was just 11 weeks and now the birth is an actual reality. Scary as hell! <3
    Clandestine

Answer by Clandestine at 10:56 AM on May. 28, 2009

• I'm actually really excited for it to all be over... I don't really lie being prego... but I'm also scared as hell... it's my first so I don't really know what to expect...
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 11:08 AM on May. 28, 2009

• Well im 34 wks tomorrow and i want things to slow down. This is my first pregnanch and its been hell but im scared for the delivery. I was told yesterday that i might have to have a c-section because hes not going into position for delivery and hes laying sideways. But at the same time i want him to get out so bad....
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 11:17 AM on May. 28, 2009

• I think I just started feeling this way too.. my dr said "it usually starts to happen anywhere from now until your due date" yesterday..and that freaked me out. This is my first baby, so im like oh boy. lol. I have to sterilize the pacifiers and bottles yet, pack a bag, get everything organized, PICK A NAME, LOL.
    itsbree2you

Answer by itsbree2you at 11:58 AM on May. 28, 2009

• I'll be 32 weeks tomorrow also with my fourth. This one seems to be taking a long time, maybe b/c I've only gone to 40 weeks once. I just want him out. My due date seems very far away and then not so far.
    jombmomi

Answer by jombmomi at 11:59 AM on May. 28, 2009

• I'm 39 weeks and 4 days pregnant, today. I'm trying a VBAC and hoping I will go into labor on my own this time and soon! My daughter will be 18 months on June 1st, I think it will be cool for my son to be born that day, a day after his due date. But, we'll see?! My husband and I still don't have a name for him yet. We cannot decide on a good unique boy name. It's so hard. We knew what we were naming our daughter when I was 6 months pregnant with her. We have everything we need for the baby but things are not organized yet. I'm in sooo much pain and discomfort and can't wait until my lil' boy is here.
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 12:58 PM on May. 28, 2009