positions for getting pregers?

I have a tilted uterus, its not very sever but I read some were that if you have a tilted one you should have sex doggie style while TTC. has anyone else heard of this? Also my husband and i disagree about the time you should stay with you hips up, i think 15 min and he says 1 hr which one is it?

mbaker331

Asked by mbaker331 at 9:00 AM on May. 28, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I don't know about positions but...ok TMI here...I read that if you clench the muscles you use to "grip" your husband that your body kinda laps up the sperm from where it pools inside you and can help increase the chances. Not 100% sure on its effectiveness but seems such little effort that it can't hurt trying.
    KaylasMiracle

Answer by KaylasMiracle at 9:05 AM on May. 28, 2009

• i think youhave to have your hips up for 15 to 20 mins. thats kinda funny my husband told me i only needed to do it for like 5 and i told him it was 15 to 20. guys are crazy
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:15 AM on May. 28, 2009

• I agree with the 15 minutes as well. From MY understanding missionary is supposed to be the best or otherwise gravity takes over if you know what I mean.
    Soon2Be8489

Answer by Soon2Be8489 at 9:21 AM on May. 28, 2009

• I always sit for atleast 30 minuetes with my hips up after BDing and watch some tv, time goes by way faster that way. Hey stay in bed for an hour even better!!!
    lilmomma92706

Answer by lilmomma92706 at 9:36 AM on May. 28, 2009

• when i said tilted uterus. Normally, the uterus is suspended in a straight up and down position, or it is forward towards your belly. With a tipped uterus, also called a retroverted or tilted uterus, the uterus is tilted backwards or away from the belly.

it supposed to be 20% of women who have this and it can cause some issues with TTC, what i have read says to lay on my stomach for 10 to 15 min or to TTC using doggie or by being on top. just sondering if anyone else with this has has success with these positions?
    mbaker331

Answer by mbaker331 at 10:26 AM on May. 28, 2009