Ihad a baby with my fiance and she"s nine months now but he has yet to let her other brothers and sisters know about her cause he has other kids by a diffenrent girl i think maybe he"s hiding somthing from me i don"t no what do you think cause i"m getting tired of this

also i think i"m being played but he keeps telling me that there"s nothing going on between them how do i make him tell me the truth help me cause i really do love him we"ve been together for 4 years what should i do leave or what

shorty299

Asked by shorty299 at 9:26 AM on May. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• You don't make him tell you the truth. You get up & leave his butt. Then you file child support. If he is acting like that, you & your child do not need to be around that. Y'all deserve a lot better then that.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 9:28 AM on May. 28, 2009

• If he won't tell his family. He's hiding something.
    TabathaM

Answer by TabathaM at 9:46 AM on May. 28, 2009

• He is still with her on the side. He is never going to marry you and is using you. It is amazing women allow this to happen to them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:25 AM on May. 28, 2009

• I agree with TabathaM
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:28 AM on May. 28, 2009

• Have YOU ever even met his other children?? Thats seems odd, he should be happy to show his other children their new baby sister. There is definitely something fishy goin on there.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 11:22 AM on May. 28, 2009

• Don't wait for men to take care of stuff. You do it. Call her and tell her what's up. Just tell her you want the baby to meet her brothers and sisters. I'm sure the crap will hit the fan and the truth will come out.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:26 AM on May. 28, 2009

• I agree with admckenzie... call her yourself because something is really fishy and they need to know that they have a younger sibling. I'm wondering how many more women are out there that he's hiding with children?
    Have you personally met the ex and her children? If not, then something definetely is up because surely he sees the other kids. Did he tell you he hasn't told them? Reason why?
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 1:18 PM on May. 28, 2009

• Yup get right in her face! Hi, here I am...here is our baby! If you wait for him you will wait forever. Better to know now than 3 more kids into this relationship. If he is hiding something you need to flush it out and now.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:57 PM on May. 28, 2009

• Hmmm something does not sound right. If he is indeed your 'fiancee' - he should have brought his other kids around to meet you and your baby. His actions make me wonder if he is still 'involved' with this other girl and you/your child are his "life on the side". It would be a good idea to consult a lawyer/ legal aid and see what your rights are for custody, and start the ball rolling for child support.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 3:31 PM on May. 28, 2009