Are you glad your kids are out of SCHOOL?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:29 AM on May. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My children last day is Friday & I will be glad when they are out so I can sleep in a little.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 9:29 AM on May. 28, 2009

• Honestly, no. It's making it extremely difficult for me to work what with having to referee all of the fighting. We ARE doing fun stuff together and that's a plus but I NEED a break from my children. I'm with them 24/7 while DH "gets" to have adult time away from the arguing either while at work or out dorking around with his friends.
    MamaJen74

Answer by MamaJen74 at 9:37 AM on May. 28, 2009

• sorry my kids still have 5 days left.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 9:44 AM on May. 28, 2009

• Mine won't be out until the 3rd (gotta love Indiana winters!). After that, the fun part will be trying to think of things to keep them busy so they don't drive mama crazy!
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 9:45 AM on May. 28, 2009

• My kids don't get out until the 3rd, but heck yeah I will be glad. Summer is great, I get to see them all the time, It is so laid back, no deadlines, no homework, no have to get them in bed early. Just laid back do what ever we want mode. It's the most wonderful time of the year!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:51 AM on May. 28, 2009

• yes, all kids need a break at this time of the year...so do the teacher...but all schools are different...my son's school offers summer school program for any kids that want to attend...it's for the month of june and they get to do nothing but fun stuff...swimming, movie, field trip to the zoo...mainly it's to help them retain what they have learned and it's a great idea. The last school he attended before we moved, they couldn't afford to do summer school programs and they cut it. I am very glad that he has something to do. I keep him busy with swimming lessons and bowling and going to the movies. I used to do play dates. But, we moved so things are very different now.
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 10:14 AM on May. 28, 2009

• My kids are in school until the 23rd and I'm not looking forward to a summer of fighting. :( I'm already doing my research to see what kind of fun and/or free stuff is going on in San Diego. David works from home and can't have irritable children in the background.
    BethLopez

Answer by BethLopez at 5:52 PM on May. 28, 2009