why do the baby father step out during pregnacy?

please help me understand

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:36 AM on May. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• Because he doesn't want to be with you anymore, because there are relationship issues, he doesn't want to be a father, he is scared to be a father, he is an ass hole, more information would be helpful
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 9:38 AM on May. 28, 2009

• ANON a married man can leave just as easily as a boyfriend or fiancee. Marriage doesn't make a man step up and be a responsible father, it just means it more money to leave when he packs his shit to go. Marriage helps but its not the answer.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 9:39 AM on May. 28, 2009

• Possibly because they aren't men...meaning they are boys and they responsibility scares them. I know I am generalizing here and not EVERY man is this way...but in my experience (through friends, family and spouse lol) some men have a hard time thinking beyond themselves.
    MamaJen74

Answer by MamaJen74 at 9:39 AM on May. 28, 2009

• you shouldn't have kids with any man who isn't ready, married or not, if he's not ready he'll be an ass, that's something you need to try & plan, keep your legs closed until you find a good man that wants a kid as much as you do
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:40 AM on May. 28, 2009

• I guess it is just that you two have no actual ties,no relationship security--you aren't married. Of course, I suppose a few married men might be cheating because they are afraid of 'fatherhood'and responsibilty. ( And what's with this "baby father" or "baby Daddy" stuff? Ughhhh....)
    It means the guy is immature and selfish and THIS is an example of why BIRTH CONTROL is so important!!! Don't have kids unless you have been married for a while and know that you are both ready to have a baby!!! BIRTH CONTROL! Can I stress this more?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:42 AM on May. 28, 2009

• a real man doesn't. Only a man that will cheat anyways does that. Dump the loser and move on.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 9:58 AM on May. 28, 2009

• Because he is a jerk. Most men don't step out. I would get rid of him and in the future pick a different type of guy. You need to raise your standard on who you are with. So many pick the same type of guy over and over expecting a different result. If he is unemployed he is likely to remain unemployed. If he has cheated in the past odds are he will cheat on you. If he has been to jail odds are he will be back in jail. I am sure to many the bad boy seems like a good idea but they are not a good idea. Find a nice guy and move on. Better yet avoid men all together become a whole person on your own then maybe you will attract a good guy.

My husband never cheated while I was pregnant. I have a great guy who loves me. I was a whole and complete person and attracted someone who was the same. We both love each other and would never cheat on each other. We both have seen the damage done to our own mothers.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:14 AM on May. 28, 2009

• Yup, he's not man enough. If he doesn't want to be a father, he needs to do something about it before he gets another girl pregnant.
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 12:23 PM on May. 28, 2009

• Move on and be very careful the next time you decide to have a child with someone. Get to know them first, their character, their morals and values. This person sounds like a loser who really doesn't care about anybody but himself. Do you really want this around your child. Concentrate on your baby and lose the loser!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:55 PM on May. 28, 2009

• Well, think about it.
    Men get scared because they CAN step out.
    Men arent expected to have periods, babies, cook, clean, raise kids the way women are. You give them a little preassure to grow up and they flip out.
    GO WOMEN!
    amber710

Answer by amber710 at 3:29 PM on May. 28, 2009