What kind of swim suit do you wanna wear?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:37 AM on May. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I want to wear a bikini, but can't b/c of all my stretch marks.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 9:38 AM on May. 28, 2009

• i'd like to wear a 2 piece but i'm pregnant & it looks crazy with my belly hanging out (although i have no stretchmarks)
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 9:39 AM on May. 28, 2009

• One that covers all the imperfections I have. From being over weight, to having a big chest and stretch marks. So I think I will stick with shorts and a shirt and do everyone a favor.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 9:40 AM on May. 28, 2009

• I'd love to waer a bikini but I'm about 35 pounds over that possibility.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 9:42 AM on May. 28, 2009

• I would like to wear a tankini with the booty shorts bottoms. I'm still too big for that so I'll just wear the weirdo thing my sister gave me while I was pregnant.
    OwensMama824

Answer by OwensMama824 at 9:48 AM on May. 28, 2009

• I am wishing that the old 1920's bathing suits come back in style lol, you know the ones with the hat and umbrella and it covers you with long sleves and long pants. That is the suit for me!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:49 AM on May. 28, 2009

• I would wear a bikini with a sheer skirt. Hell I have stretch marks but I for some odd reason I still look sexy. I guess because of my curves and I have pretty brown skin. DAMN ITS TIME TO GO TO THE BEACH!!
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 9:52 AM on May. 28, 2009

• hmmm...I usually wear bikini's because I can find them to fit. However, my husband and I are going to start actually swimming with our son, and I cannot find a good one piece that fits really well (I have a very slim body and they all sag in really terrible places) its really annoying.
    SecretSuzy

Answer by SecretSuzy at 10:01 AM on May. 28, 2009

• i want to wear a bikini, but my big huge preggo boobs keep falling out.
    MaMaLaLa369

Answer by MaMaLaLa369 at 10:07 AM on May. 28, 2009

• I'm eight months pregnant. At this point, a muumuu would be ideal.
    3_is_enough

Answer by 3_is_enough at 10:08 AM on May. 28, 2009