Have any of yall had to deal with this maybe ~tmi~

I am supposed to be Oing today but yesterday i started having some red/brownish dishcharge...i started cramping a lil bit tuesday.....i just had my AF on the 14th it seemed normal maybe a bit heaver but nothing too bad...last night when i went to bed my hips started hurting so bad i tossed and turned all night...woke up this morning to more red/brown stuff it seems heaver than yesterday but not by much ....the other thing is that if it is my AF again =( could i still be O ing? and will the discharge get rid of my DHs sperm that are alerady in there? we have been BD all week since i got off my AF last week ......i am just kinda confused..what do you think this is? have you ever delt with this b4? ..........

emilysmama05

Asked by emilysmama05 at 9:42 AM on May. 28, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• He may have torn you and that is why your having a brown discharge. Implantation bleeding can cause a discharge as well but it usually goes away within a few days and doesn't usually get heavier. It could be another period coming or just all his sperm mixed with old blood that didn't come out. So its a mixture of your blood and his sperm. Any discharge helps rid your body of his sperm, its supposed to so you don't get infections. The good stuff gets to where it needs to go if you conceive and the rest is dead and useless anyways.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 9:45 AM on May. 28, 2009

• I had a very similar thing happen to me and I went to the doctor to find out what was going on, well they told me I was pregnant! And then they had me take blood tests for the next 48 hours to test the levels of the baby growing or not. Anyhow, the bleeding for me meant my body was rejecting our baby and I ended up miscarrying.

If it was implantation bleeding the doctor said its usually so minimal you can barely see it and its a brownish spot, not anything more than that.

So, If I were you I would see your gyno asap, you could be pregnant and your gyno can help you!

Good Luck
    SufiMajik

Answer by SufiMajik at 12:50 PM on May. 28, 2009