how many of you hate to wake up with a sore back?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:07 AM on May. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• The question should be how many peopel hate to get up in the morning, lol.

I don't like waking up & my back hurt or really any part of my body.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 10:09 AM on May. 28, 2009

• who likes to be sore anytime? No...I very much dislike waking up with a sore back, but it's pretty common for me since my son(20mos) was born.
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 10:15 AM on May. 28, 2009

• lol that another good way to ask lol. i just haven't had my coffee yet as you can tell lol OP here
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:16 AM on May. 28, 2009

• Omg, yes I hate it. I don't wake up like that every morning but many mornings. I have one of those damn sleep number beds. Like freakin $1100 for a mattress and its worthless. It leaks air and you have back pain before you even realize its low. My chiro has to adjust me every few weeks. In fact, I am needing him now, but hes on vacation....arg. My hips hurt too.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 10:19 AM on May. 28, 2009

• I dont care for it at all but, unfortunately, cant seem to make it stop either so I live with it.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 11:39 AM on May. 28, 2009

• Oh man, I love it!! It's like ouch, ooooo, mmmm, grrrrr..... just how anyone likes to start their day! NOT!!! We have a side-sleeper mattress which works great for DH - but I always wind up sleeping on the hill....so not so great for me.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 12:06 PM on May. 28, 2009

• yeah, my bed sucks. It's only a year old, and the mattress kinda caved in. It's like sleeping in a hammock. When you look at it without the sheets you can see the sunken in places where we lay! Looks like a dirt driveway! It's killin gme!
    forevermom75

Answer by forevermom75 at 12:57 PM on May. 28, 2009