TMI maybe..sorry

Soo.. I went to the bathroom (#2, sorry) and everything was fine.. but when I got up it looked like the water was red.. nothing when I wiped either side at all..it's kinda got me freaked out. Im just 37.5 weeks. Mucus plug maybe? I had an exam yesterday and I read that the exam can sometimes disturb the mucus plug.. idk.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:11 AM on May. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It was probably a hemorrhoid that broke inside you as you pooped. Your mucus plug is usually yellowish/greenish or a ting of brown. It doesn't usually cause a bloody show until your water breaks. I would guess its a hemorrhoid that was inside and it broke. If your no longer bleeding and not noticing it you should be fine, discuss it at your next appointment.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 10:17 AM on May. 28, 2009

• call your doctor's office and discuss it with them. They'll tell you whether the doctor will want to examine you again or not. GL!
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 10:12 AM on May. 28, 2009