Have you been married more than once?

diamondmamma

Asked by diamondmamma at 10:12 AM on May. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm on my 3rd marriage,lol You know what they say about the 3rd time being the charm, well it's so true. I was young and dumb with the first 2. This time feels so different, and so right. No one ever plans to divorce when they marry, and you can't control people and how they are going to treat you after the wedding.. So it took a lot of finding out who I am before I took the plunge again, swore I would never do it again, but here I am , happier than ever and wish everyone I knew could be so happy!!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:40 AM on May. 28, 2009

• Yep, I'm on husband number two. My first marriage was a bad joke that only lasted about six months. My current husband and I have been together for nearly seven years, and every day gets a little better.
    3_is_enough

Answer by 3_is_enough at 10:14 AM on May. 28, 2009

• I'm in my second and last, if for some reason this doesn't work, I'll be joining the all girls team!!!
    Tarabella

Answer by Tarabella at 10:14 AM on May. 28, 2009

• Tarabella stole my response!
    MamaJen74

Answer by MamaJen74 at 10:19 AM on May. 28, 2009

• My first lasted 15 years, this one is 6 years and counting!
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 10:21 AM on May. 28, 2009

• I believe we are all human and we make mistakes and marry the wrong person and then it just does'nt work. Then we find someone that we fall head over heels over and we get married and it's the best relationship. I was with my first love for 17 yrs and i will tell you for real i have never been so comfartable and happy until i found the man i with today. He is truely my sole mate and best friend. : )
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 10:24 AM on May. 28, 2009

• yep i've been married more than once LEGALLY, however I truly in my heart feel that my husband in the one, MY ONE and ONLY true love and truly the only one whose I've been married WITH as everything about our relationship is one!! I could not have asked for a better partner for life!
    marine_wife2007

Answer by marine_wife2007 at 10:33 AM on May. 28, 2009

• Not me personally, but my parents are both remarried. I have tried really hard to break that cycle in my family because my brothers and I suffered so much. My brothers and I are all happily married. One is 15 yrs, I am 14 yrs, one is 10 yrs and the other just got married in March. I think we will overcome.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 10:43 AM on May. 28, 2009

• I have been married twice...my practice husband and I were married young and were together 5 years....I was divorce for 13 years when I met my forever husband...one thing I can thank my practice husband for was that he taught me everything that I didnt want in a man!!!

shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 10:45 AM on May. 28, 2009

• I'm still on my first, coming up fast to our 21st anniversary.

Weddings are fun but they are also a lot of work and stress.  I didn't want to go through that again lol.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 11:01 AM on May. 28, 2009