This is crazy. Do you feel the same way or are you a newer one?

I haven't been very active since I changed my screen name about 2-3 months ago.. But before I knew so many people and at least recognized so many other names. Now I get on and I hardly recognize other names. I mean I still sign on and check my stuff just about daily but I don't spend much time on here like I used too.

Any one else feel the same way? OR are you one of the newer members?

amy31308

Asked by amy31308 at 10:45 AM on May. 28, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Either people have changed there screen names like you did ..Or they are not on here as much..But yes I have noticed different people on here too.

Answer by louise2 at 10:49 AM on May. 28, 2009

• LOL. I feel the same way! I have been on for about 6 months. But, not as active lately. And I also feel like I don''t recognize some of the screen names.
    Check out my "Intorduce yourself" question in Just for fun I just posted. Lets see the responses.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 10:51 AM on May. 28, 2009

• yep me to with just getting back from the move i get on when i can and go through answers and like noone is there that i recognize it is crazy.
    and good morning hon
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 11:12 AM on May. 28, 2009

• Why so many screen name changes?
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 11:13 AM on May. 28, 2009

• I have only been here for a few months. How do you change a screen name?

Answer by rkoloms at 11:48 AM on May. 28, 2009

• I noticed too! lol I used to recognize every name but now I feel like I barely know anybody on here anymore. lol
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 1:16 PM on May. 28, 2009

• Are you going back to the same places you visited before? I changed my sn and I still see all the same sn's I knew before. They're everywhere.

To the one questioning, you can only change your sn by canceling your account and starting over.
    Anonymous