do you know what this mean?

i got my period this month, but only stayed on for two days. ( the first day of my period was 05/7/09) it was on for two days then i had a little spotting for a couple days and that was it. today 05/28/09. i feel a little nauseous.

i already had a 2 year old who be three in november but i didnt have any syntoms when when i was pregnant with him.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:56 AM on May. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• umm...I would take a HPT just to make sure..it sounds like you may be pregnant.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 10:57 AM on May. 28, 2009

• Take a test. Either your period just got all outa wack or your pregnant. That and the nauseousness could be that you might be coming down with something.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 11:08 AM on May. 28, 2009

• take a test..your period cycle could jus be going through a change, or u might be pregnant.ope i helped!
    Desi2Sweet

Answer by Desi2Sweet at 11:17 AM on May. 28, 2009