I have been having WEIRD dreams lately (weird is nothing new) but lately its been of people dying and bombing.

Could this mean something? Or how do I get rid of it? Like its so weird.

amy31308

Asked by amy31308 at 11:05 AM on May. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• dreams are just random thoughts brought out in no particular order. You probably heard the news (even without knowing you heard the news if you were in a room other than where a tv or radio was on) or there could have been a movie on and your brain processed that and put it in memory until you were sleeping. Watch comedy movies and other things positive before going to bed and see if that doesn't help. Replace the bad thoughts with good ones is the point.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:09 AM on May. 28, 2009

• I have heard that when you have a dream about someone dying, it means there is going to be a birth in the family. (but some have told me the opposite, it means a death is coming)

I recently had a dream I was planning my 3 year old son's funeral. SCARED THE HELL OUT OF ME!!
    I don't know about the bombing....UMMMM???

Try eating something sweet before you go to bed tonight and see if your dreams switch focus...I don't know what else to say???
    have you been watching violent movies lately?
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 11:10 AM on May. 28, 2009

• i like good dreams lol other than that i hate them they are very scarey i hate dreaming that people die because death scares me especially if its someone i know!!
    chukuku

Answer by chukuku at 11:14 AM on May. 28, 2009

• Nope no violent movies. One dream involved my friends boyfriend and his sister. It was a mystery murder. The murderer ended up being this guy who graduated with my brother about 6 years before me. THen the second dream- I work at a veterans home and I had a dream it was being bombed. And really weird things happened in it. And in both of these dreams I was BAWLING over different things. Just crying soooo hard. Like I wake up real sad.
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 11:19 AM on May. 28, 2009

• I've been having strange/scary dreams of death and murder lately too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on May. 28, 2009

• Sub...are you a military wife? Watch tv before bed?
    subtlenserious

Answer by subtlenserious at 12:05 PM on May. 28, 2009

• i am not a military wife and if i watch tv before bed its nothing violent. its ususally tlc discovery health shows
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 12:13 PM on May. 28, 2009

• I've been dreaming of missle attacks and tornadoes.My dreams are always very vivid and strange!I have recurrent ones of animals in aquariums or behind glass,and the school ones of course.
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 2:49 PM on May. 28, 2009

• I find I have good, fairly normal dreams when I sleep on my right side and weird (sometimes bad) dreams if I sleep on my left. I had a dream where the entire thing was me scrambling to bury bodies. It was AWFUL.
    BethLopez

Answer by BethLopez at 5:39 PM on May. 28, 2009