mike tysons 4 year old dd passed away..

ok i dont care for mike tyson i think hes a jerk and no i dont know him lol but still i feel bad for him and his family no parent should have to deal with such a horrible loss. its really really sad. shows even if your in the next room u just never know what can happen. my sympathy to his family...

tabbys4

Asked by tabbys4 at 11:15 AM on May. 28, 2009 in Entertainment

• What happened to her?
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 11:24 AM on May. 28, 2009

• I know I feel terrible. I told my DH no one should have to go through that. I feel really bad for the brother that found her. Can you imagine what he was thinking? I am still confused as to how she ended up around the cord in the first place. The news I have heard here in Va isn't very clear on the situation. And how did she get under the treadmill?
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 11:25 AM on May. 28, 2009

• she was playing on a treadmill that wasent on or pluged in and some how manage to slip into wires or cord and was stangled ): her 7 year old brother found her yelled for mom and was rushed to hospital were she was put on life suport but passed away tues am. ):
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 11:26 AM on May. 28, 2009

• She got caught in the cord to plug the family treadmill in. apparently it hung her. When the paramedics got there she still wasn't breathing and she was put on life support and she died on Tuesday.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 11:26 AM on May. 28, 2009

• yeah i know things arent quiet clear yet as to how it did all happen we just get bits and pieces but thats the latest i have heard. the family has asked the media to let them be so the can mourn in peace understand..
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 11:27 AM on May. 28, 2009

• Regardless of who the person is, I think that one can only feel sad for the lost of a child an send sympathy to the parents. I can't even imagine what they most be going through.
    bebita

Answer by bebita at 11:32 AM on May. 28, 2009

• Oh thats terrible. That happened to a family that we knew that my kids went to christian school with. She had 6 kids and lived on acres of property. Her little 3 yr old went outside to play on the rope swing and she got her head caught in it. Her older bro found her. I think the other kids were headed outside too but she must have gotten out there before them. This was a very protective mom and very diligent mom. It broke my heart.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 12:06 PM on May. 28, 2009