heard on the radio.. jon & kate

ok i stoped watching the show i think i was green with envy ( would love to take my kids to disney or hawii ) but on the radio this am they were talken about them and the question of divorce and what do u guys think.. they said the make 75 grand an episode with an estament of 10 million $ and of corse who do u think would get most of the 10 million i did agree that both jon and kate let money and greed come between them and should have thought about the kids more. i do see a diffrence between how they acted in the begging to how they seem to act now when i watch a show for 10 mins before i change the channel.... its just sad maybe its a publisity thing..... but no matter kids first...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:22 AM on May. 28, 2009 in Entertainment

• It just ticks me off that they make sooo much money per episode for just "living" in front of a camera, and every other celebrity too when so many people are suffering in this economic crisis.
    I do feel bad for the Gosslins, but they should have stopped the episodes as soon as they saw trouble brewing in the marriage.
    lighthousemom3

Answer by lighthousemom3 at 9:24 PM on May. 28, 2009

• Wow. That is crazy money. I guess money is more important than their marriage and family.
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 11:25 AM on May. 28, 2009

• Money doesn't buy happiness.
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 11:28 AM on May. 28, 2009

• very much agree with u both..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:29 AM on May. 28, 2009

• Money can buy happiness to an extent but when your family suffers for it then you need to figure out where to draw the line.

Money is very important, it makes life a lot easier, a lot more fun too!

I think everyone needs to leave the Gosslin's alone.
    Anonymous

• I agree 100%, Anon :31
    beadingmom17

Answer by beadingmom17 at 8:03 PM on May. 28, 2009

• They were a phenomenon in the beginning, but now they are a side show. I guess money also buys popularity.
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 10:55 PM on May. 28, 2009