What is something that doesn't cost a lot to get into saleing to earn extra money?

I don't really want to sell avon because there are so many people around here that do that alreadt. But mary kay costs like $100.00 to get started. Anyone know of anything else that doesn't cost a lot up front and that people actually buy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:28 AM on May. 28, 2009 in Money & Work

• You can try different companies that sell candles (but make sure they are not expensive candles) or home decor stuff. I sell Avon but there aren't many people around here who sell it so I do pretty good. and No No No to Mary Kay. That is horrible. My SIL did it and she ended up paying in more than she was selling. And she didn't buy stuff for herself.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 11:39 AM on May. 28, 2009

• Take the free tour on my site... IF you like free stuff, this is the one for you. No parties, No stocking, No deliveries and Little to No phone time!

www.FreebieForce.com/SabrinaMBowen

It's only $19.95 and you can start earning right away! Check it out and let me know if you have ANY questions! I'm happy to answer them!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:53 AM on May. 28, 2009

• I make extra money working online. I've cleared over 14k in the last year, it's not a way to get rich, but you can avoid retail/fast food jobs by doing it. You can see what I'm doing at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/  if you're interested.

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 12:18 PM on May. 28, 2009

• Also try, www.BriesTeas.info

Teaporia is Free to start, free to keep and has no quota. I offer my team full training & support. While you don't HAVE to put any money in I do recommend that you are willing to put a small investment in just so you have samples... But that's up to you!

ttys!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:21 PM on May. 28, 2009

• http://www.points2shop.com/index.php?ref=cindyk1982

This is not a website that has you sell anything. This site here is FREE, REAL and LEGIT. I cashed out with $77 for one hours work on Monday!! This might be something worth looking into

SweetKYmom

Answer by SweetKYmom at 12:53 PM on May. 28, 2009

• I sell Avon and Usborne Books. Let me tell you though if you're going by a list online of how many people who sell in your area you need to keep in mind that it isn't an updated list and lots of those people are only selling to themselves or their family. So don't think because there is a long list that its accurate. I'd strongly suggest giving Avon a try. You might be surprised. You can sign up at www.start.youravon.com and use ref code dhullum I also sell Usborne Books and More a line of educational children's books and its great. You can host book fairs at schools, daycares, libraries etc as well as selling online and through brochure. You can host fundraisers too. www.ubah.com/u2688 look under "income opportunites" then click on "view specials" May kit is a great deal but you can only get it for four more days! GL!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 1:07 PM on May. 28, 2009

• I would only get into sales IF you have proven to yourself that you are a good salesperson already. These kinds of work-at-home possibilities don't work for everyone b/c not everyone is a good salesman. Not everyone has the income to buy the items that they sale, so that impedes the process of successful sales as well.

I won't buy a car from a salesman that can't or doesn't drive the same. I don't want to buy makeup and perfume from someone who can't afford to buy it themself. Looking the part of being successful, looking the part of wearing the makeup well and keeping oneself clean and neat at all times would be imperative to my seeing what the product could do for me. I don't like to buy tupperware b/c I feel sorry for the person having a party and esp. not from the demonstrator who is selling.
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 1:22 PM on May. 28, 2009

• Instead, find something that you can do well. And keep in mind, that if you are struggling with paying your current obligations (bills, food, etc.), then you don't actually have any money to invest into any business, no matter how little it costs.
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 1:23 PM on May. 28, 2009

• You can try sunrise wholesale free to join i love them. i also use cashcrate for extra money.

ladyluck09

Answer by ladyluck09 at 1:37 PM on May. 28, 2009

• Gold Canyon Candles is a great company to be with! Right now you can earn your kit for FREE this month! Plus you can get a website with gold canyon for free for your first 90 days. Our candles are easy to sell, they honestly sell themselves! I would love to chat more with you about gold canyon if you are interested. You can pm me here or e-mail me at taben04@yahoo.com . Also feel free to check out my website at mygc.com/tarapiotrowicz. Look forward to chatting with you soon. ~Tara
    Tarabon

Answer by Tarabon at 1:49 PM on May. 28, 2009