How can i get my daughter pee in toilet?

I'm on day #4 of potty train my 25 month-old daughter. I follow through guidelines of potty training manual- talk/read to her beforehand, did diaper toss ritual, take her to bathroom every hour.....There's no progress at all. It's overwhelmed and frustrated at this point!!!She sits on toilet for as long as you want her to but she would not go - even for one single drop. As soon as I put her underwear back on - 1 minute or 2 later, she goes in the pant. What should i do now. Please help!!!

westerhammom

Asked by westerhammom at 11:30 AM on May. 28, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Oh okay i have two kids that i am patty toileti tell they that you have to tell me that you go to the bathroom and so that been work for me and i ask my kids do they go to the bathroom and that alway so work for me too so ask her that she go to the bathroom and once in a while take her to the bathroom and put her on the toilet so might pee in the toilet Kimberly and here my email address hotbabyk@aol.com
    hotbabyk

Answer by hotbabyk at 12:03 PM on May. 28, 2009

• I would up the anti! Place her on the toilet every 20 mins, every 10 mins if you have to. Set a timer, so it isn't you telling her to go, the timer is. You will have to be vigilant about bringing her, but most people using this method have success within a few days.Make sure to praise when she does go, and don't stress accidents (its okay! We'll make it to the potty next time).
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 12:13 PM on May. 28, 2009

• Have you tried pretty big girl panties and go on and on about keeping them real pretty?
    Love2BMommy77

Answer by Love2BMommy77 at 12:54 PM on May. 28, 2009

• She might just not be ready to potty train. She is still young. I would wait a month or two and try again or at least wait for signs of readiness on her part. If she isn't ready, there will be more accidents and you will just have to have patience. It won't be like this forever! good luck!
    Glowing4Caleb

Answer by Glowing4Caleb at 2:18 PM on May. 28, 2009

• I tried potty training my daughter as soon as she turned 2 and I failed. She was just not interested and didn't co-operate with me at all. So I gave it a break for 3 months and again tried, this time I talked a lot about how she was becoming a big girl etc. I would take her to the potty every time I went and got her excited about flushing. I bought her pretty princess undies and told her to tell me every time she needs to go. She did wet her pants some initially but then she was so sad that she ruined her princess undies and I had to take them off. When she did go, I made a very big deal of it and praised her a lot everytime. So she started telling me. When she didn't tell me, I took her to the bathroom every hour or when she started touching her pee pee. When she did have accidents, I would say its o.k... we will try not to ruin the princess next time..
    SweKrish

Answer by SweKrish at 3:34 PM on May. 28, 2009