• In the Spotlight:

If you would get paid 75,000 to have cameras follow you and make a show.. equalling 10 million dollars a season.. would you?

While I admit I'm quick to judge Jon and Kate- thats alot of money. And I guess if I have to be honest... for that kind of money- I would let people tape my life. But I have to say that if I saw it was getting between our marriage and or family. I would destroy the cameras. Because yes, money doesn't buy happiness. But how nice would it be to make that much money in one year without having to do anything. And get free vacations.

What about you?

amy31308

Asked by amy31308 at 11:32 AM on May. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• HELL YES!! I wouldn't do it forever, but, I would for awhile.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:33 AM on May. 28, 2009

• Uhh, sure I guess I would do it, but my life isn't too exciting (except when the in-laws come around .. lol)
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 11:35 AM on May. 28, 2009

• same with me Amy. I could really use that kind of money. We only bring home about 25,000 a year and we live pay check to pay check. It is so hard right now. I would do that for 75,000 an episode for sure. but If i felt the slightest strain on our marriage I would quit in a heart beat.

Although I really enjoy my privacy. It is really nice to see real families with real problems on tv and not just the "always happy all smiles" families
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 11:35 AM on May. 28, 2009

• Maybe for one season then that would be it LOL.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 11:36 AM on May. 28, 2009

• Yes, as long as it didnt affect my marriage. THe second it started causing problems, they'd be gone.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 11:36 AM on May. 28, 2009

• Okay, my answer would be yes, I would have tried it. They didnt know it was going to be that way, but I personally dont think the cameras destroyed their marriage. I think THEY destroyed their marriage. Starting with the mother child relationship they have. That was there LONG before the damn cameras. However if they have made this much money, if they smartly invested it, they could still stop now, get in counseling, and live comfortably. Jon might have to go back to work but as theman of his home, I would think he woudl want to. I am sure he wouldnt have to work that hard. This is all a matter of choices. This last season is a big joke.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 11:37 AM on May. 28, 2009

• Yeah. but my life really isnt interesting enough to make a show.
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 11:38 AM on May. 28, 2009

• NO! Absolutely not. There is not enough money in the world to make me sacrifice mine and my family's privacy. The Gosselins may have had good intentions at the beginning, but she has shown us the old adage that absolute power corrupts absolutely. And,that's sad, really. I do pray for their sake,and the sake of their children they are able to put their marriage back together. They have so much to lose. Money can't buy happiness,and it can't mend a family. I sincerely hope they see that to be true before it's too late.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 11:39 AM on May. 28, 2009

• Honestly, yes, I would. Even one season would have us more than set for life! We don't need tons of fancy trips and materialistic things to be happy, but to not have to WORRY every month would be such a relief.
    My2J.A.P.s

Answer by My2J.A.P.s at 11:41 AM on May. 28, 2009

• Sure for that kind of money..I would...But we would have to spend the money wisely..Cause my life is boring..They would cancle it after one season

Answer by louise2 at 11:48 AM on May. 28, 2009