baby girl name..

My boyfriend and I were discussing makayla yesterday.. so i was looking it up today, and it gave me "makaylen" (idk about spelling yet), which happens to kind of incorporate all the names we were originally discussing.. makayla, makenna, kaelyn, and it has "kay" which is my moms middle name. What are your thoughts on this name? I have never heard it before, but i think it is cute.

itsbree2you

Asked by itsbree2you at 11:33 AM on May. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Although I am DEFINITELY a fan of Makenna :) I have never heard it but i really like that name. I would spell it Makaelyn
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 5:09 PM on May. 28, 2009

• I like it I would spell it Makaelyn or Makaylin
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 11:37 AM on May. 28, 2009

• I like it =) I think it sounds cute.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 11:38 AM on May. 28, 2009

• McKaylen, Mackaylen, McKaylyn, McKaelyn, McKaylin, McKaelin

It's cute.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:38 AM on May. 28, 2009

• I like it just as it is, Makaylen. If it has special meaning for you that makes it just that much better. I'm not into messing with spellings of names.
    sillyt

Answer by sillyt at 11:40 AM on May. 28, 2009

• I love the name Makayla...my friend named her daughter that and the little girl is absolutely beautiful and the name fits her...it's a name for a princess. congrats!
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 12:05 PM on May. 28, 2009

• i love it.. its more original than just makayla. and it still has your special meaning in it which is awesome!
    USMC_Elisa

Answer by USMC_Elisa at 12:50 PM on May. 28, 2009

• it's nice.
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 12:54 PM on May. 28, 2009

• we finally decided on Makenna. I still really like makaelyn, but we thought it might be too much of a mouth full. Makenna was one of our very first choices, so it worked out nice. thanks for all of your replies!
    itsbree2you

Answer by itsbree2you at 12:43 PM on May. 30, 2009