TTC with a tilted uterus

I know that when you have a tilted uterus it sometimes helps when TTC if you do it Doggie style or if the woman is on top and i have heard that if the man deposites the sperm only half way down it vaginal canal.

Has anyone had sucess with theses methodes and is there anything else that i can try?

mbaker331

Asked by mbaker331 at 11:38 AM on May. 28, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• seriously what is with the tilted uterus questions? like i said last night- i have a tilted uterus and didn't even try to get pregnant and got pregnant. just have sex. like position really matters. in the end , the guy has to cum inside you and it goes everywhere anyways and the sperm has to swim right?
    lol
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 11:40 AM on May. 28, 2009

• Sometimes women aren't that lucky. And need some assistance making it happen even if it is only using a certain position and lying still for a while.

I am happy for you that you did not need to do any research to get pregers. but some of us aren't that lucky.
    mbaker331

Answer by mbaker331 at 11:47 AM on May. 28, 2009

• You know, I had no idea that people with tilted uterus's have issues getting pregnant and giving birth. I was told from my very first pregnancy that I had a tilted uterus. Every pregnancy, the doc would say, has anyone ever told you that you have a tilted U? I said..yep, all the time. It never hindered me from getting pregnant. So recently I went to see a chiro. My neck had been bothering me. All he did was put his hands on my hips to see if they were aligned properly and he said the same thing. He said he was very surprised that I was able to get pregnant and deliver vaginally because of that. I was surprised. After talking with him, we figured out that my skating accident when i was 13, when I hit my tailbone on the step of the rink and broke it, is what caused my whole bottom half to be out of whack. He said he could tell I had taken a hard fall causing my U to be tilted. Go figure. I have 4 kids and they slid out.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 11:49 AM on May. 28, 2009

• Anyway, to answer youre exact question....Maybe google it? I would think that going in at a different angle depending on which way its tilted might help. Can it be tilted more than one way? Just curious.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 11:51 AM on May. 28, 2009

• I am lucky and only have one that is slightly tilted just enough to put my cervix at a back wards angle. And it always has been at that angle, my twin has the same issue But i have read that some women and have it tilted in multiple directions
    mbaker331

Answer by mbaker331 at 12:24 PM on May. 28, 2009

• I have a tilted uterus and I have gotten pregnant three times (I'm 24, have been married/having sex for three years). The first was an oopsy and I ended up miscarrying. The other two we tried to have, got pregnant first try with my son. I am now barely pregnant (5 weeks) again and we really only seriously tried once although we were off birth control for a couple of months before that. Anyway, I really don't think having a tilted uterus is very serious. So just keep on having sex! And don't forget to have fun doing it :)
    Anonymous

• I have a tilted uterus. My first was conceived within 4 months. I am prengant with my second and got pregnant first time having sex with someone...
    Anonymous