• In the Spotlight:

Spin off of another question. What does your S/N mean?

Mine is really easy. My husband is Steve, I'm Mendy, we got married in 1988-stvmen88! How bout your's?

stvmen88

Asked by stvmen88 at 11:58 AM on May. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• mines simple too. my son is austin, im his mama and he was born 11/06. austinsmama1106!
    austinsmama1106

Answer by austinsmama1106 at 11:59 AM on May. 28, 2009

• Mine's pretty self-explanatory. I love both my girls, and I'm sure I'll love little Aaron (due 7/20), but my surgery is already scheduled!
    3_is_enough

Answer by 3_is_enough at 11:59 AM on May. 28, 2009

• LOL I was trying to think of a name to use and I was watching TLC's a baby story or something like that and their it was my last name was sunkist19 I was drinking a Sunkist orange pop and was thinking of a name and added 19 for my b-day lol damn I am lame

tlc-mom

Answer by tlc-mom at 12:00 PM on May. 28, 2009

• Mine is easy too, I am mommy and everyone else calls me perks (last name perkins) so mommy-perks
    mommy-perks

Answer by mommy-perks at 12:02 PM on May. 28, 2009

• I always love to wear black and my Jeep is black as well. On the license plate on the front I have Blackdiamond. I just adopted the name so I named myself diamondmamma on here.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 12:02 PM on May. 28, 2009

• mine is pretty simple, I'm abby and zachs mommy..lol
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 12:03 PM on May. 28, 2009

• Mine is just my nickname that i got from my cousins son when i had to raise him for a few years. He couldnt say michelle so he always call me shell and then as he got older it just changed to shelii.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 12:03 PM on May. 28, 2009

• I'm guessing you can figure mine out without an explaination....BradenIsMySon.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:10 PM on May. 28, 2009

• Mine is a combination of my youngest daughter's middle name and my oldest's dd's nickname...starrsun....i much preferred my other sn,tho...kosmichippy...but ppl would read it as kosmi chippy...ugh.
    starrsun

Answer by starrsun at 12:11 PM on May. 28, 2009

•  Mine translates to Female horse Veterinarian (my profession).

equusvetgal

Answer by equusvetgal at 12:12 PM on May. 28, 2009