TMI on sex positions to turn DH on lol

I am looking at new sex positions or new sex things that will turn on my DH. I am looking for something that will make him go wild or something he cannot refuse me lol. WHat does your DH/SO like in the bedroom? I want something that will rock my DH's world and something he will want me to do again lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:00 PM on May. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• http://www.sexinfo101.com/

Lots of new things here you just have to look at the page and click around you will love it

Anonymous

• This site has videos on how to do different types of sex positions.

http://www.sexinfo101.com/

LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 12:03 PM on May. 28, 2009

• Anonymous

• Catch him sitting on the couch and hop on his lap, facing away from him. He's already happy, but if I give him one of those "looks" over my shoulder, he goes completely crazy! If I really want to turn up the juice, I just lean back and bite his ear. Funny how I usually wind up on my back after that one....
    3_is_enough

Answer by 3_is_enough at 12:03 PM on May. 28, 2009

• okay, this is not a position but this may send your guy through the roof. It does mine.
    when I give my DH a BJ I take my hand and pull his balls up around his penis and play with them. He loves it.

You can also do that when he is inside you...It will drive him crazy.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 12:07 PM on May. 28, 2009

• OK, I JUST CHECKED THOSE SEX POSITION'S....I AM SO HORNY NOW.
    Anonymous

• lol ANON 1:00
    Anonymous

• lol I know, right?? I found that site like 2 days ago && I showed my SO last night. Needless to say, we tried a few out && they are GREAT!!! p.s. aren't those little animated people so funny to watch?? I thought it was hilarious that on some of the positions it actually showed the girl playing with her clit, because I soooo do that. lol anyway to the poster, you should definitely check out that website above.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 10:56 PM on May. 28, 2009