Harpers Island?

Who do you think the killer is? Do you think it's just one person or 2 people working together?

Julia0331

Asked by Julia0331 at 12:03 PM on May. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think it's abbey's old boyfriend. But i doubt it---I suck at who-dun-it's. lol i love the show tho.
    dle4125

Answer by dle4125 at 12:06 PM on May. 28, 2009

• i cant figure out who the old guy that lives in the cabin that JD went into at the end of last weeks episode is, Is he John Wakefield??
    I have no clue who the killer is, everytime I think i know who it is, something happens and then i begin to wonder again lol
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 1:18 PM on May. 28, 2009

• I know what you mean a couple of times I think it's got to be JD but then something would happen and I think no it can't be him. It's driving me crazy! And that guy with the burned face freaks me out!!! And did anyone else think 'OK so yeah there's a body in the coffin but how do we know it's really Wakefield'?

Julia0331

Answer by Julia0331 at 1:30 PM on May. 28, 2009

• I am kinda leaning toward the blond due to the fact she is fascinated with Wakefield and we hardly see her... It's kinda odd to me I don't want to think its jimmy... But it would be weird if Abby was the killer due to a split personality...
    Chilosa

Answer by Chilosa at 10:05 PM on Jun. 24, 2009