I am getting weak...help

I have been having some weird symptoms and the doctor said he can't see me until the end of June and I can't switch doctors due to insurance problems and I am not going to the ER here where I live...the wait is 4-6 hours just in the waiting room and another 3 before the doctor even comes to your room...I need to know what you all think about these symptoms.

dizziness, seeing black spots in vision(looks like i have gnats flying around my face), weak left arm, pain in upper left arm near shoulder, pain in the left hip and upper thigh, headaches.

The only medical problem I have right now is a cyst on my right ovary.

WHAT DO YOU LADIES THINK???

2wndrfl_btrflys

Asked by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 12:03 PM on May. 28, 2009 in Health

• my sugestion is you call yr dr back and tell em this is really important and you need to be seen... if they still wont see you i would concidering waiting in the long line at the er... is it worth risking your health because you don want to wait? ria7 has a good Idea bout googlen yr simptoms tho that might give you an idea what yr up against... Good luck and hope you feel better
    candlefire22

Answer by candlefire22 at 12:11 PM on May. 28, 2009

• could be a nerve or something. Have you tried searchin gonlin for your symptoms. End of June? do they know you are having these problems? What type of doctor are you seeing? Maybe he can refer you to a specialist
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 12:07 PM on May. 28, 2009

• This sounds very familiar to some symptoms I have been having as well. My hands get weak, I feel dizzy, my vision feels weird, sometimes my neck feels weak and my head heavy, my hips hurt all the time and pain in weird spot on my body. My head hurts all the time. My doc mentioned fibromyalgia but theres no way to diagnose that quickly. My bloodwork is good. When you get to the doc, thats the first thing they will do. Maybe something will show up in that. Going to my chiro has helped me. I notice that my symptoms can be cyclic in nature. They show up around ovulation time. I have considered hormonal imbalance, but Im not sure. Its so crazy and annoying to not know whats wrong with you.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 12:10 PM on May. 28, 2009

• I am seeing a very good doctor but he is constantly booked. and this week he is on VACA. and I do not like the doctor he has in his place. he is a werido. He knows I am having these problems he just told me the only thing he can suggest is going to the ER...
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 12:13 PM on May. 28, 2009

• Ditto to candlefire22....I would call your doctors office and explain to them the symptoms you are having....let them know that you are concerned. If they really can't see you in a reasonable amount of time and all these symptoms continue, I would definitely consider the long wait at the ER. If there was something seriously wrong, you could be risking your healt'h because of not wanting to wait around at the hospital (which I fully understand...it's horrible). But maybe you'd get lucky and there not be so many people there. Best of luck.
    Anonymous