Im really uncomfortable on top...

and i think my guy is gettin bored with the same ol stuff... what can i do so that he doesnt feel like hes always in control???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:05 PM on May. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Anonymous

• even when he is on top he doesn't have to be the one who is in control. get him to get on his knees on the bed and you lay on your back (kinda like military) and you do all the moves, up and down, side to side. blah blah blah....any position that you guys get in, he doesn't have to be the one who moves. you could do the work too so you are in control and not him.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 12:09 PM on May. 28, 2009

• Im the same way. I dont like being on top. But every once in a while i wait till he is already laying down on bed and i just lay almost ontop of him and just start a teasing kiss. then once i can get his close off i pin his arms down so he cant try to pull me closer and i just tease away. everything from kissing his neck so close to the lips but i wont let them touch to he thinks hes all the way in and i take it out agian to keep teasing. But i can only do that so long before he goes crazy and i cant pin him down anymore then he flips me over real quick and im happy agian because im not on top lol
    Anonymous

• I hate being on top. My husband and I BOTH agree that I SUCK when it comes to having sex. The only way anyone's getting ANY satisfaction is if he's on top, and he's totally OK with that, because I'm no good. LOL.
    Anonymous

• anon :10 soooo true works everytime lol
    mommy-perks

Answer by mommy-perks at 12:14 PM on May. 28, 2009

• do it sideways! it feels good, you can "cuddle" at the same time and you both do the work!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 12:16 PM on May. 28, 2009

• flip over, sister! And get on all fours!!
    scout575

Answer by scout575 at 12:29 PM on May. 28, 2009

• YeSSSSS ladies... Doggy is my fav, so thats def not an issue. sideways/ spooning, legs over the shoulder, been there sone that... LMAO, But he really wants me on top. maybe ill just Girl-Up n go 4 gold and climb aboard. Thanx z anyway...

PS, i will be checking out those sites;)
    StarrCooKie

Answer by StarrCooKie at 12:59 PM on May. 28, 2009